pic of your car - right now

dsage

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks spiffy, Gene! Did you get the overlay or the actual black emblem?

Thanks! It's the full oem emblem, painted black with automotive paint and coated. It's really a great custom piece. I got it on eBay from seller "downatthebuilding". He does great work if you are interested in getting one!

Thanks! It's the full oem emblem, painted black with automotive paint and coated. It's really a great custom piece. I got it on eBay from seller "downatthebuilding". He does great work if you are interested in getting one!

Funny, I purchase one from Tim (downatthebuilding) 2 weeks ago and will have it on my car in about an hour on so.

Funny, I purchase one from Tim (downatthebuilding) 2 weeks ago and will have it on my car in about an hour on so.

Did you purchase the rear (7") emblem too?

EDIT** I purchased the 7" emblem from this seller for the back--it is the complete emblem, you just have to re-use the back plastic piece which adheres to the hatch badge area, no big deal.. Looks great, I will post a pic later...

Edited by gene328is

They're Explorer Sport rims, slightly different - they do look good!

Exactly they are Explorer sport rims, I like the slight difference from the Appearance package rims. A little more concave and the machined sections are slimmer, a little less bell shaped than the appearance package.

I picked them up as takeoffs from ebay and actually picked them up in Mt. Vernon, NY so I saved a bunch on shipping. He does have another pair for sale and you are in NJ so isn't that far if you wanted to save on the shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-FORD-EXPLORER-SPORT-BLACK-WHEELS-RIMS-TIRES-2011-12-13-2014-FACTORY-OEM-/281149729321?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Wheel_Packages&hash=item4175d46a29#ht_102wt_1172