List of Common mods...

Hey there, I've been trolling around reading the forums and it seems like there's some decent modifications out there and by decent I mean simple ;)

Anyways a lot of those threads have old links that dont work anymore :/

So if someone could.. can you link to what modifications YOU currently have on your vehicle?

Whether its HIDs, LEDS, Badges, etc... It'd just be nice to get a list of current links for people on what few modifications we do have.

I'm looking at getting my edge sport up to speed in terms of personalizing but it's always nice to have a helping hand!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far my mods

Badges - http://www.ebay.com/sch/downatthebuilding/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

awesome Cellbine thanks! I am interested in pretty much all your mods haha.. and then some :)

Cool! One that I think is a must do is the rear door puddle light install. That is one of my favorite and most useful mods.

I will gladly elaborate on any of my mods that you're interested in (Cellbine did most of them first anyway).

I definately can't take credit for doing them first. It's the forum and it's members here that get the credit :worship: . Without you guys, I would still have a stock Edge :)

• Like 1

So KC300c came up with the Rear Puddle mod. He has a lot of other great videos on there too including a step-by-step HID conversion guide. He is also the owner of DaytimeBrightLites, which is were I get a lot of my LED upgrades from. Most noteably, the DRLs that replaced my OEM vertical accent lights.

wow there is a few good mods out there I also hav to update my mods so people I added led's to my tail lights I do hav a few pics ... well u guys know about the led lite kit threw out the suv the doors and floors I changed the mirrors wing and fog lights to flat black I hav hid head lights and fog lights and then added a second set of running fog lightswhats left is the dvd nav sys and headrest monitors weather tech vent visors cause they are inchannel and I hav edge logo mats

Edited by Ron Bemberry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...