My New Edge Sport

I think they are to yellowish. I want more of 5k-6k

They are yellowish probably because they are not HID. All Edges come with Projector headlights, but they come standard with Halogen bulbs. You have to have the 401A Equipment Group to get factory HID on the Sport.

I could have sworn all first year Mustangs have a '65 vin? :)

You expect me to remember the VIN? Heh. Too much dust on the brain creases. I do remember it was a white notchback, red interior, and the AM radio and backup lights were dealer-installed optional extras for a total cost of $1800. Later traded it for a red 1968 Mustang fastback.

• Like 1

You expect me to remember the VIN? Heh. Too much dust on the brain creases. I do remember it was a white notchback, red interior, and the AM radio and backup lights were dealer-installed optional extras for a total cost of $1800. Later traded it for a red 1968 Mustang fastback.

Was just saying there were technically no '64.5 Mustangs, all first year ones were '65. Granted there are a few differences between the early cars and later builds but all are 1965 models.

I remember we saw the Mustang shown at the Worlds Fair, and we bought it in 1965 as our first new car in the year we were married. I defer to your wisdom, sir. I can't remember all the cars we've had in the last 50 years. I do remember our first large car, a 1974 (?) Torino that got 9 mpg off a cliff with a tail wind, and then the odd-even gas crisis hit... :-)