Ford Edge Forum

Car ID pulled a big bait and switch on me.They sent a lesser product but charged me for the better product I ordered. I got the runaround for weeks. It wasn't until I told them that I was filing a complaint with their states Attorney General did I finally get my refund.

I too have had customer service problems with them. I used the online chat on their website to get the item number for floor mats with the Mustang running horse logo (for my Mustang of course). When the mats arrived they were plain with no logo at all. Their customer service claimed it was my fault for not ordering the right item. Even after I sent them the transcript of the online chat (twice) it took almost two weeks and multiple phone calls before they finally admitted their mistake and sent replacement mats. I have no plans to ever buy from them again.

Edited by TheWizard
  • Like 1

Almost ordered a new hood from them buit after reading some reviews and y'alls experiences.... Think I will look elsewhere.

Yeah buddy! I will be sure to steer clear of them now that I've been warned. Shady business practices should be rewarded with lost sales.

• Like 1

Appearently it's a 3rd party website that takes your order, adds an up charge and sends the order to a manufacturer (China?) or other supplier.

Lots of complaints: https://carid.pissedconsumer.com/knock-off-items-fakes-not-original-items-scam-201705111045763.html