Running Boards and Hood/Bug Guard

Hi,

I was wondering if someone can help me out. I am looking to put running boards and a hood/bug shield on my 2014 Ford Edge. My older family members are having a hard time getting in and out of the Edge.

Does anyone recommend any running boards and do you have a photo of them installed so I see what the Edge will look like with them on.

Also what is a good hood shield / bug guard to purchase? I am looking for one that I do not need to drill into the hood.

Thanks

Mario

My wife was only 4' 11" tall and had trouble getting in & out. I purchased running boards off Ebay.

Burke

Well I have pictures, but they are all to big to post, Will have to wait for my IT person to get up before I can reduce them.

Edited by Redbow

• 2 weeks later...

I went ahead and took the chance that I'll like the way that AVS 20529 will look & perform and will post a picture when I've got it installed.

https://www.amazon.com/AVS-20529-Carflector-Auto-Ventshade/dp/B01LREDIHE

As promised, installed 20529 AVS Carflector

Pretty simple to install and only took about 15-20 min. to test fit, then install.

post-35611-0-48347200-1495480311_thumb.jpg

post-35611-0-92596100-1495480329_thumb.jpg

• Like 1