Interior Cleaning

Hey guys,

I notice the interior of my car is getting dirty. I was wondering what type of cleaning products do you guys on this forum use for your ford edge. I dont have leather interior, I actually have the black mesh seats. The side door panels are also black. Whole interior black.

What type of products would you apply ot the seats and the door panels and dashboard. If you could post full name and or links to websites would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,

I notice the interior of my car is getting dirty. I was wondering what type of cleaning products do you guys on this forum use for your ford edge. I dont have leather interior, I actually have the black mesh seats. The side door panels are also black. Whole interior black.

What type of products would you apply ot the seats and the door panels and dashboard. If you could post full name and or links to websites would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Hi killermaze. :D Both Meguiar's LINK: Meguiar's and Mother's LINK: Mother's make excellent products for both the interior and exterior of your car.

I prefer Meguiar's, but both are very good.

There are other good brands, these are just my two favorites.

Good luck. :beerchug:

For your interior, I highly recommend 303 aerospace protectant, which can be found at most auto stores. On top of the protective quality, it adds a richness to the interior panels without much gloss (read: not at all like ArmorAll). I've used it on my Mazda6, Mazda3, and Edge, and have been very happy with it.

Cheers! :beerchug:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...