Testing new software

akirby

I H.A.T.E. this new format. Can't do anything in it. (Using Android). Read the help screen and it doesn't reflect this forum, (Blue Oval), and completely different than the Androud layout. I cant fogure out whats new and have to log in every time i visit. 

If this is the future. I probably won't use this site anymore and drop my membership.

I don’t understand the issue with not finding new posts.  Go to Activity Stream and click on unread content and customize it to show what you want.  That part works fine for me.  And you never miss a post that interests you even if it’s posted in some obscure sub forum.  Just skip the ones you don’t want to read.

3 stage paint job.  Can’t remember  the name of it but first paint had something to do with the grill being plastic.  2nd paint was color. 3rd was clear coat with a little more hardener in it. I was afraid of rock chips. So far only one small one. I’m not a fan of painting grills because they do chip. But I just couldn’t take the silver anymore. 

yea - not a fan of this software either. There are a few other forums I've bumped across and I either don't join or drop off shortly there after.

Question for whomever is controlling the strings behind the scenes, how do I disable or not have double spacing??  Specifically in my signature. 

• Like 1