What happened to the site?

Chipster

The server was upgraded to a new version of Apache.  EVERY site, except this one worked flawlessly.  I put a help ticket in and it lingered in the support que - I think it was missed - I called and they said it would be another 24-48 hours ?.

Rather than continue waiting in purgatory, I moved it to a different server until issues could be fixed on the other one.

Here's where we are at now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, robertlane said:

"Rather than continue waiting in purgatory, I moved it to a different server until issues could be fixed on the other one."

Here's where we are at now.

Good move!…:thumbsup: … BUT… if it's working fine here…then why not stay here instead of going back to the previous server?? :shrug:

Claude.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 2FAST4U said:

Good move!…:thumbsup: … BUT… if it's working fine here…then why not stay here instead of going back to the previous server?? :shrug:

Claude.

That's what I was thinking.  Speed tests shows it's slightly faster here too.  Although, it may not be able to handle the traffic - that's the only reason for moving it.  We'll see.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nlitend1 said:

I will admit a bit of panic came over me. I don't post a lot, but do read most posts. I searched for another Edge forum and it had almost zero activity.

I wish this one had more traffic as well. Can catch up pretty quick.

most active places are facebook, the forum is more of the library to store the info