ABS,Brake, Stability Control warning lights on

2011 Edge Limited (72k MILES) Replaced SAS (Steering Angle Sensor) was getting Code P193C. Cleared code with Forscan (had to use reset all adaptions to clear) no warning lights (DTC) until I restarted car.

Upon Restart all the same warning lights came back on BUT I'm not getting any DTC's showing up in Forscan. I'm using latest Forscan software update.

Warning Lights I'm getting are: Brake, ABS, Stability Control, Stability Control Off at the bottom of dash.

PLUS  the warning popup on the left side: "Service Advance Trac, Check Brake system. Anything I can do to pull more DTC codes ? also do I need to do a SAS calibration since I replaced the Angle Sensor ? I Can't see anything in Forscan to do it (although I've seen on a Ford Forum that Forscan can do it on Superduty trucks.)

If I had a bad Wheel Sensor or Cracked Tone ring wouldn't I get DTC codes in Forscan relating to the individual issue ?  2.thumb.jpg.4d792c1516cf9d1766ad2f530e454b27.jpg820469131_FullSizeRender1.jpg.65639350eef73a5abf28ba187d965110.jpgFullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.9bcfc4202921f8ba2d0c8faf12ceaf97.jpg

I saw that Video before I started my Replacement.   I didn't see where she mentions anything about calibration / relearn.

Her's is an older model the SAS module is a different # and connects different than mine did (mine snaps into the back of the Clock spring and is mounted as a 1 piece unit).  

Since Forscan doesnt have any procedures  to so for my Year, I'm guessing it still does not require.    Just wanted to be sure I'm not missing it in forscan.

Still searching why I'm getting DTC's

I've had a few white knuckle experiences in the last few weeks driving with all this rain in South Florida.

• 2 years later...

I know this is an older thread but I thought folks should know that when I broke the wheel speed sensor while changing a rear wheel bearing in my 2011 AWD limited, I had to wait a few days to get the replacement. During that time, all the same lights were on and the "Service AdvanceTrac" message came on every time I started the car.

My new part is supposed to be here today or tomorrow, and I hope I don't have to reset the ABS or anything.

UPDATE: It was plug and play simple. Once installed (10 minutes) all my warning lights on the dash went back to normal without having to reset anything.

Edited by bb56
Update ease of fix

• 2 weeks later...