Coming Soon....

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, Cookiemonster117 said:

Yea i dunno about that. Seems like upbadging

I did a Roush Theme because Ford and Roush could easily have taken this car to this level. With all the upgrades that I have done to the car both visually and mechanical they could have easily put something together.

Plus its great to show up Dodge and their lineup of SUVs. Of course can't beat a TrackHawk in a race but sometimes I may look better. 

• Like 1

On 12/19/2021 at 3:06 PM, txaggie said:

@DBEDGE23 - Can you provide the source for your steering wheel wrap, I am loving the look of that.  Was it easy to install?  Thanks!

MEWANT Black Suede - Buy MEWANT Black Suede with free shipping on AliExpress
Just put your year in and see if it's still available.  It's not hard to do but does take ALOT time. Comes with everything you need. Needle, Tape and thread in choice of colors.
Also check youtube for installation help. Might not be one up there for an Edge but many for other cars which the installation is the same.

On 12/16/2021 at 5:38 PM, enigma-2 said:

What made you select paint over a vinyl wrap for the engine cover? Do you feel paint will hold up inasmuch as it's so flexible?

What did you use for the chrome accents?

(Car is excellent, by the way). 

I painted it in high heat red. I didn't feel the vinyl would hold up on plastic. Now the vinyl does hold up against the heat as the strut tower brace is wrapped.

Thanks for the comments - It turns heads everywhere it goes!

Edited by DBEDGE23

On 12/14/2021 at 4:59 PM, tsquale said:

WOW! That is sharp as heck and tastefully done! Got a link for the lighted emblem on your February post?

Thanks TSQUALE! I have had many great comments throughout this year. Heading up to Roush next year with it. Can't wait to see their reaction.

Here is the link:

Ford F150 Truck Rear Tailgate 9″ Emblem Licensed LED Light. | eBay

This doesn't fit exactly in the opening on the front grille but you can tie it down from the back and make it tight. Looks fine!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...