19USMC 69

Cargo Cover Recommendation

I have the one in the video. While it's not that obnoxious to remove and install, it can be a pain in the @$$ at times!

15 hours ago, onyxbfly said:

I have the one in the video. While it's not that obnoxious to remove and install, it can be a pain in the @$$ at times!

That's probably why they updated it. 

The fact also the rear windows are all blacked-out is probably the reason why the cargo cover was never included as standard (well it wasn't here).

Edited by niceonept

Whine, whine, whine.

Back in the day, ... my 09 MKX has a solid, plastic sheet that's installed with cables and hooks and hold down straps. Pulled tight with a come-along and bolted to the headrests. 

Bunch of pussies.

🙂

• Haha 1

Will get the pics tomorrow, last few days got away from me. I know, I know…. Me a loser 

Ok so here are the pictures…. Looks like the new old updated version, not the g string style Enigma-2 was talking about 

13E8B291-7C93-4858-BBB2-20157FD4EF7F.jpeg

FD1FA76D-664F-47BE-93F7-53B969F8A515.jpeg

E070E1B0-76F9-4EB1-8693-430909F1E72B.jpeg

• Like 1

That's the same as the one I bought in March 2017, so the salesman didn't lie, because it is in fact the "updated' version, updated late 2016 early 2017.

My Edge Sport with a June 2016 build came with the same "updated" version with the spring loaded cover for the area  just behind the rear seats instead of the straps as in the Carwow video review.

The cover was part of the "Cargo Accessories Package" which also included the cargo area protector (rubber mat) and rear bumper protector (small strip on bumper).

Edited by omar302
  • Like 1