2022 Edge timetable

I have been waiting on the 21s to come out, but not seeing many on the lots.  Could be the chip shortage?  Now that we are almost to June I think I'll wait for the 22s now if I can order one in August and get everything I want.  I currently have a 2017 Fusion Energi, so there's no rush for me to get another car.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ben senise said:

no ST specific color for the '22? ? i like my performance blue and the that it's unique for the ST.

Doesn't look like it:

* New Colors

—  Stone Blue Metallic (C8)

—  Forged Green Metallic (L9)

*  Deleted Colors

—  Desert Gold

—  Ford Performance

—  Lithium Gray

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 4:04 PM, Davidoo said:

I ordered an ST today, in Forged Green.  The dealer will send me the build date as soon as they get it.

I don't think my dealer ordered correctly, or the person I'm dealing with doesn't know how to use the system.  He put my order in for the 22 ST on October 13th.  He sent me a confirmation of the order.  They claim there is no build date yet from Ford.  In the past, I thought the build date came within a day or so.  I'm 16 days out and no build date.  Just seems odd to me.  I know things are different now with shortages, but it appears some of you in earlier posts on this thread received your build date soon after ordering.  

1 hour ago, Davidoo said:

I don't think my dealer ordered correctly, or the person I'm dealing with doesn't know how to use the system.  He put my order in for the 22 ST on October 13th.  He sent me a confirmation of the order.  They claim there is no build date yet from Ford.  In the past, I thought the build date came within a day or so.  I'm 16 days out and no build date.  Just seems odd to me.  I know things are different now with shortages, but it appears some of you in earlier posts on this thread received your build date soon after ordering.  

No - you don’t get a build date until the vehicle is scheduled and that may not happen for weeks depending on  commodity restrictions, your order priority and what else your dealer has on order.  Make sure your order is priority 10 - that’s the best (lower is better).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Davidoo said:

Nope, took me over a month when I ordered my 19 and that was without a chip and electrical component shortage.