2020 ST cooled seats issue

4 hours ago, JonBoy said:

So I got a new to me 2020 ST and the cooled seats only work on the base and not the back.  Is this normal or should I take it to the dealer to get fixed?  Also I see Adaptive headlights in the menu but its greyed out.

Do your headlamps go back and forth (a self test) when you start the car?  If so, you are fine.  The following was posted in a previous post:

SSM 48993 - 2020 Edge - Adaptive Headlamps - Selection Greyed Out In Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC)
Some 2020 Edge vehicles equipped with adaptive headlamps may exhibit an IPC selection of adaptive headlamp that appears greyed out or is not able to be selected. This selection does not affect the operation of the adaptive headlamps. This is characteristic of the vehicle and no repairs should be attempted.

5 hours ago, JonBoy said:

So I got a new to me 2020 ST and the cooled seats only work on the base and not the back.  Is this normal or should I take it to the dealer to get fixed?  Also I see Adaptive headlights in the menu but its greyed out.

For the seat cooling, try a forum search and you'll find the "fixes" some have used, with mixed results.

Edited by 1004ron