Sienna Leather Interior

CanuckG35

For those that have a new Edge with the Sienna leather, would you mind posting a picture of it here?

TIA

Yes, please do! I ordered mine with a Black interior since you can't really get a good feel for what the Sienna really looks like but I've been curious to see it. I would still have time to change my mind if I like it.

I ordered a Black Paint color, wondering Sienna interior would look nicer than just the plain Black?

Pics please!

Tony

Yes, please do! I ordered mine with a Black interior since you can't really get a good feel for what the Sienna really looks like but I've been curious to see it. I would still have time to change my mind if I like it.

I ordered a Black Paint color, wondering Sienna interior would look nicer than just the plain Black?

Pics please!

Tony

I'll try to upload a pic soon. I have Black exterior with the Sienna interior. And, I'm loving it. Very classy.

I've always preferred light tan interiors in the past, but I am glad I made the change.

Hi I have a 2011 Edge Limited in Bordeaux Reserve Red with the Sienna interior.

The seating surfaces are sienna and the remainder of the seats are black. I love the two-tone look. :shades:

Here are some pictures!

post-10534-098799600 1285688967_thumb.jpgpost-10534-018326500 1285688975_thumb.jpgpost-10534-001574900 1285688983_thumb.jpgpost-10534-078553900 1285688989_thumb.jpg

Bordeaux Reserve Red with the Sienna interior is the perfect combination. My wife's fav colors.

Did you get Nav & BAMR?

The seating surfaces are sienna and the remainder of the seats are black. I love the two-tone look. :shades:

Here are some pictures!

post-10534-098799600 1285688967_thumb.jpgpost-10534-018326500 1285688975_thumb.jpgpost-10534-001574900 1285688983_thumb.jpgpost-10534-078553900 1285688989_thumb.jpg

I just got my VIN for this exact car.

Can't wait!!!!

I love it! Yep got Nav and BAMR too! It's the perfect car!

I've also ordered a Bordeaux Red with all black with NAV but I cannot figure out the acronym BAMR?

What size wheels did you go for? I went with the stock 18". Trailer Towing Package, Drivers Entry Package, Vista Roof.

I've also ordered a Bordeaux Red with all black with NAV but I cannot figure out the acronym BAMR?

What size wheels did you go for? I went with the stock 18". Trailer Towing Package, Drivers Entry Package, Vista Roof.

Big Ass Moon Roof. That's what the engineers actually called it.

BAMR - Big Ass Moon Roof. I had to google it when I kept seeing it on other forums. I think its appropriate... everytime someone new gets in my edge they say wow that a big moon roof! :yup:

I have the Limited and went with standard 18" wheels. Pretty much got all the options except DVD headrests, AWD and bigger wheels. Love the all the safety features, collision warning, Bliss, adaptive cruise control. The Edge feels so much bigger than my Focus so it helps to have some extra "help".

It's been 4 weeks tomorrow and I love it! already have more than 1000 miles on it. :shift: It's just so much fun to drive.

Good luck with yours! You'll love it!

I love it! Yep got Nav and BAMR too! It's the perfect car!

I got the same thing. Bordeaux, with Sienna. Initially, I didn't want the Bordeaux, but I like it now. Very sparkly. I'm the kind of guy things end up just not mattering after a while anyway. I didn't want the BAMR. But it was on the one on the lot. Whatever. Let me have it.

Edited by sjlocke

• 3 months later...

Here are some pictures!

Great snaps thanks! We too have the bordeaux/sienna. Managed to see an already sold one at a dealers and that was it, had to have one.

• 1 month later...

I just got a Ford Edge Limited AWD in Ingot Silver Metallic and Sienna Leather interior. I wanted to thank the person who posted on here with the photos because I could not find a local dealer that had *ANY* edge with the sienna leather option and my decision rested solely on those photos and the ones that ford publishes. I didn't want to completely trust the one's there were professionally taken (or rendered) so the ones on here were a GREAT real world example.

I can't wait to get it (I am on a trip and have to wait until I get back to pick it up because it had to be purchased via the dealer-to-dealer assurance program Ford has)

For those interested my specs are:

Standard Ford Edge Limited AWD

with the Rapid 302A Spec

P245/50 R/20 BSW A/S Tires

Front License Plate Bracket

Engine Block Heater

20" Chrome Clad Wheels

----

The only 2 things I didn't get were the DVD headrest (No need for me) and the Tow package (which I'll get the ford dealership to install when I need it). Cost (which I hope is ok to mention was just over 40k)

SO excited! I'm glad to support a company that is as fiscally responsible as Ford. This is my first Ford and hopefully not my last.

• 3 months later...

I just got a Ford Edge Limited AWD in Ingot Silver Metallic and Sienna Leather interior. I wanted to thank the person who posted on here with the photos because I could not find a local dealer that had *ANY* edge with the sienna leather option and my decision rested solely on those photos and the ones that ford publishes. I didn't want to completely trust the one's there were professionally taken (or rendered) so the ones on here were a GREAT real world example.

I can't wait to get it (I am on a trip and have to wait until I get back to pick it up because it had to be purchased via the dealer-to-dealer assurance program Ford has)

For those interested my specs are:

Standard Ford Edge Limited AWD

with the Rapid 302A Spec

P245/50 R/20 BSW A/S Tires

Front License Plate Bracket

Engine Block Heater

20" Chrome Clad Wheels

----

The only 2 things I didn't get were the DVD headrest (No need for me) and the Tow package (which I'll get the ford dealership to install when I need it). Cost (which I hope is ok to mention was just over 40k)

SO excited! I'm glad to support a company that is as fiscally responsible as Ford. This is my first Ford and hopefully not my last.

I am waiting for a platinum white edge limited with sienna leather to come in from the factory. I'm a little nervous, is the darker leather gray or black? All of the picks look gray, but the dealer told me it is black. No dealership had one they could show me. I'm hoping it is not gray. Thanks!