Anyone else have keyless issues?

Mine works when it wants to. Sometimes when I get out, the lock button won't work until the courtesy lights turn off. If I open the liftgate, about half of the time, it kills the keyless completely and I have to manually shut it. It does lots of strange things. Anyone else?

So I took it to the dealership today... They said that they had no idea and reprogrammed both keys to the car. Still doing it. They still have no idea. Apparently, they have a call in to Ford to see what they think.

• 9 months later...

I started a topic about my driver's side door not locking after its closed. I have to toggle the lock inside the door and reclose the door several times before the sensor clues in that its actually closed. When this happens, I can't use the keypad or the door handle sensors and the parking lights stay on like the door opens. I have tried lubricant on the door mechanism, but that hasn't helped. This is what I'm going through. I need to take it in to the dealer. I just dont like Ford dealers outside of the states...terrible service.

• 1 month later...

My keyless issue is a bit different I have a 2013 Edge with the keyless entry and start. I have had the Edge for 5 months, originally when I unlocked the car from the door handle on the drivers side, all of the doors would unlock ,recently that stopped, all that happens now is the drivers door unlocks from the handle on the drivers side, in order to unlock the other doors I have to open the door and hit the switch to unlock the other doors. If I go to the passenger side door and attempt to unlock all the doors from the door handle (passenger side) it will unlock all the doors. I am not sure what is going on, I have scheduled a trip to the dealer in a few days, but when I made the appt they seemed a bit confused. Any information or comments and questions are welcome. I love to go to the dealer prepared.

Should be very easy to fix. The setting needs to be changed. You can assess it on the left screen on the dash display.

Its under settings and then under vehicle i believe. What it is doing is by design. It is for safety so someone cannot

jump in the passenger side while your wife is getting in the drivers side. But you can change it even though i wouldn't.

• 3 months later...