2013 EDGE CENTER CONSOLE TRAY

OK, I know there is a long thread about the 2011 Center Console tray missing. I took delivery of a 2013 Edge Limited on Tuesday, and it had a shelf.

The other thread was getting a little lengthy so I thought I would start a new one.I know several people want/need one of these trays, so I had to get some accessories installed

at the dealer today, so I took the tray into the parts dept. Parts man had tray in hand and still couldn't find it.

So I came home and tried again, and I found it. (I think)

Go to http://www.fordparts.com/

In the middle click shop by model

enter 2013 ford edge

Then search catalog

on next page Category Body

then subcategory Console

An attribute window will open up Sub model limited engine 3.5

your looking for

Part Number: <04567A

Floor Console Trim Panel

Ford Series ; Black (Upper) $51.03

I tried to just copy link to that page, but with so many selections and picks you have to make it would'nt let you.

I did snip the final page with part and description circled. It is attached

Now I'm NOT POSITIVELY sure that is the part, but it sure looks like it to me. You can order right off that page.

I have a gallery that has pictures of my shelf, so you may want to compare the two before you order.

Hope this helps

post-23318-0-56560200-1342893676_thumb.jpg

Edited by Texasopa

I have a useless rubber L shaped piece that came with my 13 SEL. I assume it's some kind of tray for inside the armrest but it doesn't fit nicely anywwhere. It's part number 045G34C on the exploded parts view from Texasopa. Middle of the page, left side. Is this supposed to fit in somewhere?

I believe that piece goes in the cubby behind the ac controls. I didn't notice it until my wife said something like hey there is another cubby hole back there...just above the power outlet on the passenger side.

I thought maybe I was missing something when I first read this post. The shelf tray that is shown in the parts diagram was already in the 2013 Edge Limited I just purchased 7/13/2012, which had a build date in June. Perhaps the trays are missing from earlier build vehicles, or it's included with the Limited? I don't know, but am glad I don't have to buy one.

Wow, that's kind of nice I HATE the center console on my 2011 Limited. I hate that it does NOT have a tray. It has this stupid little coin holder thing that attaches to to little tiny pin tabs assuming you can get it lined up. I definitely want a regular tray like that one... not sure it is worth 50 bucks though. This started on the 2012? or 2013?

• 2 months later...

Hi all. I've had my 2013 Edge Limited AWD for 2 weeks now and I'm really enjoying this vehicle. I saw this thread and thought I'd chime in, not sure if it will be of any help. My Edge came with the console tray, but it was clear that the prep guy didn't know what it was, since it was smushed all the way down to the bottom of the console, upside down. Underneath the tray was the L-shaped rubber liner for the console pass-through, took me a while to figure that one out.

Anyway, I pulled the tray out just now so I can provide the part number, which seems different from the numbers above. Mine is DT43-78044C82-AAW. Not sure if this means anything, but the part number is followed by the characters >PP-RG<>TE0< .

I also received the coin holder, which was also just kind of shoved loose into the console.

My Edge has a build date of August 28, 2012. Hope this helps.

Edited by edge1217