Plasti-Dip Help

cmillz1331

I ordered my plasti-dip from Metrorestyling.com and it just came in the mail today. I ordered it on a chance becasue I live in Germany and would have to have it shipped to an APO, but it made it through! So I'm going to dip my wheels. Been wanting to do this for awhile now. I'm just glad I don't have to go for a 45min drive and pay 20 euro a bottle for this stuff now!

Ā 

As simple as the process is, I might still make a video on this for the forum.

I ordered my plasti-dip from Metrorestyling.com and it just came in the mail today. I ordered it on a chance becasue I live in Germany and would have to have it shipped to an APO, but it made it through! So I'm going to dip my wheels. Been wanting to do this for awhile now. I'm just glad I don't have to go for a 45min drive and pay 20 euro a bottle for this stuff now!

Ā 

As simple as the process is, I might still make a video on this for the forum.

I think that would help some people who are timid about messing up...good idea and good luck! post some pics

• 2 weeks later...

So I just got the plasti-dip gloss in today so I plan on applying it some time this weekend. Need help with one thing though...I got new tires on my car last weekend and they scuffed up the original plasti-dip around the edges of the wheels and even peeled some off....can I just spray some black plasti-dip over that stuff to repair it or do I need to do the wheels all over again from scratch?