NEW Photos & Movie Trailer - EDGE-2 Next GEN Daytime Running Lights

New Photos and "Movie Trailer" for my new EDGE-2 Next GEN daytime running lights. We have our first online distributor / re-seller coming on board soon. Their website is www.DriveBright.com. The website will go live on May 6th. Orders will begin going through their website on May 6th. Stay tuned.

Coming Spring 2013

DRLs-On_zps3dd15479.jpg

IMG_95482_zps1519b7f5.jpg

Full-Turn-SibeBySide-001_zps43d9efb9.jpg

Edited by kc300c
  • Like 1

I'm peddling as fast as I can my fellas! Production of my new EDGE-2 DRLs began over the weekend and orders are now being accepted. (I will be writing up the "official" thread soon). If you want to get in on the first shipment of the EDGE-2 DRLs, please follow this link to my DRL webpage: EDGE-2 DRL Page. I have added online PayPal payment buttons, so now you can place the order directly from the site. Price is $215.00. See the website for discounts for past customers and shipping details.

Sorry to be so brief. More details coming in the new thread. Best bet for now is to shoot me an email.

FYI, my man Cellbine will begin helping me to stay on top the forum posts and making sure forum inquiries get answered quickly. Stay tuned.

Edited by kc300c

Made it easier to order the new DRLs. I edited my earlier post. Here's what I added: "If you want to get in on the first shipment of the EDGE-2 DRLs, please follow this link to my DRL webpage: EDGE-2 DRL Page. I have added online PayPal payment buttons, so now you can place the order directly from the site. Price is $215.00. See the website for discounts for past customers and shipping details.