What have you done to/with your Edge/MKX today?

No, the bypass was extra, IIRC. I will call them up to confirm what exactly was needed.

it includes factory bypass for alarm? no extras needed?

Those are some gorgeous photos, Cellbine. The upkeep on the temple must be quite a job!

Today we drove up to a Temple. Got a nice pic of the Edge there, thought I would share.

• Like 1

Here's the latest....

a) Left HID bulb went out. Changed fuses (blew 2, lost 1 in the process) and then changed bulb to Halogen. Looks like I am either going to get the bulbs from Dan, my original guy, or going straight to 4500 lumen LED.

B) Wife's iPod wasn't working in the car and she REALLY wanted to hear the new Adele album (Me....not so much). Until I could get to it, I put Adele on a flash drive and wifey was satiated. After doing master resets, I had to reset/reboot her iPod and it now works.

c) Already looking for new tires. The YK580s are approaching 50K since I installed them.

d) Polished and waxed the interior console using Klasse All In One and Pinnacle XMT 180

e) Polished black trim on B Pillars and rear window using Klasse All In One

Bonus: Went on VisionX's website and saw that the price of the LED bar I wanted dropped DRASTICALLY....... :yahoo:

• Like 1

Since I have the stock incandescent bulbs in the front, I thought it would be a great time to install the resistors in the rear. I forget all the detailed info (I know I should of taken pics...), but it ended up connecting the two wires other than the purple one. Back to normal flashing speed. I'll do a more professional job later.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

PrinzII...you should head over here to the west side and you can detail mine too....haha you can check out this enclosure i finished too.i am done with the audio system..just have some more peel and seal to install in the doors. i am honestly surprised as hard as this enclosure hits i dont have much rattle.

• Like 2

got new shoes for the edge on tuesday, oredered my remote start today from the dealer.decided to go with the bi directional oem remote start. its funny ..the parts guy got all butt hurt when i said after i install it ill come back up so you guys can turn my remote start option on and program the box... he looked so shocked and said "your going to install it yourself?" i said yes i am.if i could program it i would do that to!! then proceeded to say i dont think the techs are going to like that..... i was nice with my next comment and just said.. "they will get over it" not at all what i wanted to say...

• Like 1

i have been very busy with my edge lately..here is a quick list of mods

hid conversion both high and low beam

complete led conversion to all lights both inside and out(exept fog lights,havnt decided what i want to do with these)

complete audio system upgrade including all door speakers,digital sound processor,5 channel amp,fiberglass enclosure to accept 10" driver.

only thing left factory is the head unit

new tires, middle of the road. i dont live in the snow so i went with 65000 mile

installed new remote start. went with factory ford oem bi directional.

repaired vista roof( was not closing or opening)

thank you to several people on here for all your continued input and help. i am so greatful for this site and i love my edge!

NOW SYNC.....FIX MY ISSUE!!!! TY

• Like 1

PrinzII...you should head over here to the west side and you can detail mine too....haha you can check out this enclosure i finished too.i am done with the audio system..just have some more peel and seal to install in the doors. i am honestly surprised as hard as this enclosure hits i dont have much rattle.

We will definitely have to connect.

• Like 1