Ford Edge Forum
WWWPerfA_ZN0W

What have you done to/with your Edge/MKX today?

Congrats, Prinzll, that is indeed the most important mod!  Man those years drag by when you owe LOL.

onyx, did you use Severe Gear?  I really liked it when I had it in the PTU/RDU.  Driving uphill was almost as easy as driving on a flat road compared to motorcraft fluid.  LOL

• Like 1

Got the brake lines flushed.

• Like 1

Local fires have divested the canyons that I run for entertainment. Dry grass and brush  burn with flames driven by hot dry offshore winds blowing 40 to 60mph. All it takes is one spark and it all burns.

11-10-2018-woolsey-fire-fanton-malibu.jpg No, that is not an Atomic Bomb.

d5a7b0a84e9241caaaefcd9810263136.jpg 

It burned everything in it's path all the way to the ocean

GettyImages-1059815632.jpg

I run this road often.

The smoke is so bad at my house that it blocks the sun and it is snowing ash.

Edited by Xtra
  • Sad 1

XTRA, that's horrible. I don't know what to say, except that i hope that everyone affected is evacuated safely. Property can be replaced. 

On a much lighter note, i reluctantly swapped over to my winter wheels today after several counties decided to coat the roads with salt like there's an endless supply 😭  Also added a good'ol coat of fluid film on the underbody. Ran out of fluid film & had to order more. Will get the doors, hinges & other areas later in the week. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, lildisco said:

XTRA, that's horrible. I don't know what to say, except that i hope that everyone affected is evacuated safely. Property can be replaced. 

On a much lighter note, i reluctantly swapped over to my winter wheels today after several counties decided to coat the roads with salt like there's an endless supply 😭  Also added a good'ol coat of fluid film on the underbody. Ran out of fluid film & had to order more. Will get the doors, hinges & other areas later in the week. 

Thank you. This country is so big while we burn in the West the East is ready for snow and people are prepping their cars. And I am safe but just a short distance away from the fire

Edited by Xtra
  • Like 1

At least we in the MidAtlantic can close our eyes and shudder at the horror of the goingson west coast side ...  So sad, seems to be in perpetuity now ...  May relief arrive soon, and keep away these fires for a good long time.

Edited by WWWPerfA_ZN0W

On 11/9/2018 at 5:57 PM, WWWPerfA_ZN0W said:

Congrats, Prinzll, that is indeed the most important mod!  Man those years drag by when you owe LOL.

onyx, did you use Severe Gear?  I really liked it when I had it in the PTU/RDU.  Driving uphill was almost as easy as driving on a flat road compared to motorcraft fluid.  LOL

You know it! Shes definitely feeling better.  She feels like shes ready to run.  I'm going to change the PTU fluid every third oil change.

Edited by onyxbfly
  • Like 1

Took it in for its 170k service and got told there's an oil leak and a coolant leak.  Can someone get me the part numbers for those hoses?

• Sad 1

hopefully the oil pressure switch is the leaky part.

coolant hoses? 

https://parts.levittownfordparts.com/auto-parts/2011/ford/edge/sel-trim/3-5l-v6-gas-engine/cooling-system-cat/cooling-system-scat

2 AT4Z-8260-A Upper Hose

EDGE

$76.71 $48.52  
3 AT4Z-8286-A Lower Hose

EDGE

$55.82 $35.31

I haven't drove my 2013 MKX in 3 months.....3 months!.......somethings wrong here! :( 

My son took my MKX over when I bought him a Mustang.....Really?...I'm stuck driving the Mustang? I mean it's nice but really?

I want my Lincoln back Son!!!

How do I get my son to take this Mustang over so I can have my Lincoln back?

2007 Mustang GT Premium Convertible 45,000 miles, 4.6L, pushing 350 HP...absolutely perfect! New exhaust, ford racing air intake, everything has been tinted. This this car is the SH**!

I feel like he just doesn't care about the Mustang or just likes my Lincoln too much? 

He leaves before me and always takes the MKX.

I'm getting ready to buy him something else, slower and older and keep the Mustang for myself!

He's the last one out of 5 still at home. What should I do?

20180813_155010.thumb.jpg.51b53b74f83d6c90178062c97b3eb6b0.jpg20180928_184907.thumb.jpg.2a0406b6dc56533c5311b912ed3d6afe.jpg

20180727_204648.jpg

• Like 1

Make the call and give the guv the boot!