WeatherTech Mats for my '15 Edge

I am looking to get the cargo liner and checked Cabelas. All the Edge Weathertech mats are on sale! These things never go on sale. I can confirm they ship and are the EXACT same mats that you get from Weathertech. I am sort of shocked they are on sale for as much as they are.

$99 cargo liner (plus tax and shipping)

$88 front mats (plus tax and shipping)

$71 rear mats (plus tax and shipping)

They are called Cabela’s TrailGear 2 Floor Liners by WeatherTech

Minus tax they still come to $176. I paid $188 shipped for regular pricing at JC Whitney.

Just got the front set and the rear cargo mat. Fits perfect only thing I noticed so far the drivers side mat is really hard to get out due to the two hold down posts. They grab on to the mat and don't want too let go. Hope they loosen up over time. They really are not necessary the way the mat fits so well on the floor well.

Does anybody have a unused set of the original carpeted 2015 Edge Sport mats they want to sell? I think they have "Edge" on the front ones. Please PM if so.

I'll check to see about the stock mats I have at home.

I do have a set of the Ford All Weather matts (Front and Back) that I won't be using anymore.

I bought WeatherTechs for the front of my Edge and installed them yesterday. They look and fit great. This is my first ever set of WeatherTechs so I'm looking forward to having them this winter. With the lease, I didn't want to take the chance of destroying the stock carpeting and having to pay for it later. I had all season rubber mats in my Jeep before this but they didn't have a sidewall, thus allowing for the carpet to still get salt build up. That salt is tough stuff to get out.

I bought WeatherTechs for the front of my Edge and installed them yesterday. They look and fit great. This is my first ever set of WeatherTechs so I'm looking forward to having them this winter. With the lease, I didn't want to take the chance of destroying the stock carpeting and having to pay for it later. I had all season rubber mats in my Jeep before this but they didn't have a sidewall, thus allowing for the carpet to still get salt build up. That salt is tough stuff to get out.

You'll love them. So easy to clean up or dump the melted snow out. And then you'll look and realize everything on that mat, used to go in to your carpet.

I'm definitely looking forward to that. The peace of mind is worth the price alone.

Exactly. And not having to vacuum the carpet very much is the other bonus. I have had my WeatherTechs in my Mustang for over 5 years all year round. When I take them out, there may be a few little things to hit with the vacuum. But besides that the carpets look brand new. And vacuuming things off the mats are a lot easier than

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered the Huskyliners last week (11-30) and they are shipping today. Hopefully will have by Friday

"Weatherbeater" Front, Rear and Cargo, Taxed and shipped $280

I liked the coverage of the front drivers, seemed a little better than Weatherbeater

now have to put the Ford rubber mats on Craigslist, cash and carry

Edited by Picturepro

got my Husky mats today they look great full coverage. Cold day and they need some heat to flatten out

Rear cargo mat fit, seem to be good, its a little rolled up from shipping. I have the rear seats on full recline

and that make the mat bunch up where it touches

That is the problem I have with my Husky mats I installed in my car (5 years ago). One never completely flattened out and there is a gap on the side next to the door on the driver's side. I ordered weathertech mats and they were shipped in boxes where they can lay flat. I haven't installed them, but I am hopeful that they will fit the Edge better.

Edited by cab2g