Your 2016 Edge order?

Chipster

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered Ruby Red/Ceramic Titanium with 302A, Drivers Pkg & 20" wheels. Build date yesterday, hope to have in 3 weeks or so

Wow, 3 week turn around time?! That seems quick. Hopefully that comes through. I'm thinking of finally ordering soon. I wonder if mine will come that quick once I finally pull the trigger

Edited by Bkush04

Wow, 3 week turn around time?! That seems quick. Hopefully that comes through. I'm thinking of finally ordering soon. I wonder if mine will come that quick once I finally pull the trigger

No, I ordered it on Feb 26. The build date was yesterday.

I did not notice this issue on mine, but will look more closely to see if I have the same thing. On early inspection and after putting 50 miles on it I find it to be very quiet and free of rattles and road noise. I expect after putting more mileage on it I will pick up some, but let's see. Here are a few pictures.

How is the ride with the 20" tires? Seems stiff sidewall might be harsher ride.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did it. I finally bit the bullet and ordered today!

Titanium

Shadow black

302 package

Cold weather package

Drivers assist

Now begins the long 6-8 week wait!!

I was able to get the window sticker generated online and was told by the dealer my build should start sometime next week! Glad things are at least progressing even though I wish it would just get here already ?

I was able to get the window sticker generated online and was told by the dealer my build should start sometime next week! Glad things are at least progressing even though I wish it would just get here already

You can generate a window sticker here (in case you would need it in the future) http://findwindowsticker.com/not very friendly site but it's working

Ordered my Sport on April 4, paid deposit on Apr 8, got Vin after great difficulty on April 25, my salesperson had to go over the sales mangers head to the general manger to get it.

Got the download of the window sticker TODAY, May 07. Not sure if I will know when built or shipped?

ALL IS GOOD! :)

• Like 1