What does "Kona Blue" and "Too Good to Be Blue" look like?

cab2g

...Now should I go with 301 or 302 package? Pano roof or roof rails?

I've seen the roof rails and for the life of me I can't see what they will be good for? They seem to be made of plastic and are slotted on the outside edges and don't appear to lend themselves to cross bars. Maybe I am missing something, but if not, I will need to go to aftermarket for a roof rack that will fit my needs.

I've seen the roof rails and for the life of me I can't see what they will be good for? They seem to be made of plastic and are slotted on the outside edges and don't appear to lend themselves to cross bars. Maybe I am missing something, but if not, I will need to go to aftermarket for a roof rack that will fit my needs.

I think the cross bars may be purchased separately. In that case it might be handy for mouting a canoe/kayak. Too bad the Pano Roof doesn't come with the Titanium in Canada.

It's very easy to option oneself out of my ideal price range.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don`t know if it would be related (at least shouldn't be), my 2011 MKX is Kona Blue, basically a dark blue or Navy blue. The problem is its one of the weakest paints I've encountered. Don't know if that is correct term to use, but it is easily scratched. And any ding by any other car (door) will always cause my car to scratch & the blue color to transfer to the other car.

• 2 weeks later...

I took a trip to a nearby Lincoln dealership to get eyes on Allure Blue. This color looks more like a steel blue or blue gray. It is a nice color but its not what I expected. Although, it may look unusual on an Edge Sport which would make it one of those rare colors in a couple years. I don't think Ford will sell many Edges in this color. I think Kona Blue would be a better choice. Also, the Lincoln can be ordered in Allure Blue with Terracotta leather which looks great. Too bad Ford doesn't offer Too Good To Be Blue with Cognac. But then, maybe Ford doesn't to take away from Lincoln sales if customers understand the MKX is nothing more than a luxurious Edge.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...