What does "Kona Blue" and "Too Good to Be Blue" look like?

cab2g

I looked at some MKX's recently and the Allure Blue was a great color. It is more greyish blue than a true blue. I was hoping for a softer blue like Blue Candy on the Fiesta or Nitrous Blue on the Focus RS. I have a 2015 Ford F150 King Ranch and it is done in Bronze Fire with Caribou Accent. Very nice color scheme. I would have chosen that color but did not want 2 vehicles with the same color choice. You must see Bronze Fire in person to appreciate. I hope in the end I will be happy with Electric Spice.

Looks like 51D might only be 'late availability' in Canada.

That sucks for you guy's in Canada. Hopefully there are no set backs for U.S...

Not real sure why this is so difficult to implement. They already have numerous cars with it installed. My Fusion and my F150 both have adaptive cruise with lane departure and collision avoidance.

Oh no, I just reviewed the order guide and you cannot order the Cognac interior with the Too Good to be Blue color! I don't understand! that would be the best and most classy combination.... For some reason you can order it with Bronze Fire, but I have seen both the cognac and Bronze fire in person and they don't really seem to belong together. I am so disappointed. So is my wife. Now she doesn't know what to order.

2lkyzir.png

Edited by cab2g