Something wierd happened yesterday.....

jgmsmokey

Ok, I am new to the group and a new Edge owner, finally lol. 2008 Ford Edge SEL..... driving down the road yesterday and my dashboard lit up. The break light came on, low tire light came on and the hi beam indicator lit up. Then two warnings started swapping back and forth on the info screen, Check Brake System and Tire Pressure Monitor Fault. When all of this came on, my turn signals stopped working and my ac cut out. It was still blowing, just wasn't blowing cold. Any kind of help would be appreciated. My brakes were still working fine, not pulsating at all, not so gy either. Thank ya'll in advance.

Check the tire pressures, but it does sound like possible water intrusion into the fuseboxes. Since you say there are no codes, I would start there, along with a test on the vehicle battery. Most electrical gremlins turn out due to be a weak battery (need a digital batt tester like the Solar BA7). Some are due to actual parts failure (usually a switch in a component).