Ford Edge Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pintokid

Just Drove Home in a 2017 Titanium Ruby Red

This is really my wife's car, but she purchased it on my recommendation. It replaces a 2012 Escape.

Looks like this is the place to be to ask questions but for now it is too new and too sweet. I've been reading the manual and alternately walking into the garage and giving things a try.

I have not yet set up the garage door opener (Linear), and the Escape required a call to Ford support. This looks to be a different device (HomeLink) so I can't use the procedure they gave me years ago. Hopefully it will be easier this time.post-48726-0-13449900-1509834549_thumb.jpg

Welcome, pintokid, gorgeous ride! Certainly, the wife will appreciate the upgrade :)

congrats, that's a beautiful color. i moved from an '09 ltd to a '16 ti and the difference was night and day. so many more useful features on the new one.

i think i had to have two or three goes at programming the homelink garage door button on the car but it worked. and now i can open my garage door from a block away! (not that i do, but just interesting to see.) i also find this AWD system to be better than the old one. good luck!

I have to say, you have excellent taste. :)

Don't give up on Homelink, I finally had to take my '17 to the dealer, they cleared the memory and re-booted it, that was the only problem we've had since May. The wife loves it.

post-32152-0-73037800-1509937160_thumb.jpg

Thanks all for the opener programming advice. Just completed it with no issues at all. Took 2 minutes.

Nice ride and very pretty color ! Enjoy !

Sexy color. Enjoy your ride. Congrats!

Congrats, beautiful color the Ruby Red. When I bought my Sport last year they didn't have the Ruby Red with all the options I was looking for. They only had the Platinum white which my wife loves, me, not so much. Again, congrats and lots of luck.

Edge Sport looks great in any color.

Nice garage floor.