Failure of downloading PDF files

Hello. I am registered on the website, my login EDST777 long ago. Now I have a problem of downloading the attached files, it concerns the PDF files, I can't load these files, at clique "downloading" appears the following message:

Oops! Something went wrong!
[#10173]

We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view.

Need Help?

I ask to assist in downloading files from the website. Thanks.

post-16857-0-87533600-1532569730_thumb.jpg

Eh, is it me or does the woman in the top center pic on the attachment have extra parts.......?

Anyway, I've found that when I run into this problem, its usually because the PDF's have been removed on the server side.

Eh, is it me or does the woman in the top center pic on the attachment have extra parts.......?

Anyway, I've found that when I run into this problem, its usually because the PDF's have been removed on the server side.

About the woman on the central part of the picture I don't know, she on myself. But for example this post

https://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/5071-brake-booster-diy/page-2?do=findComment&comment=147425,

downloaded it many times and it is observed how working? There can be somebody will tell downloading it is possible

the document for check. Thanks.

post-16857-0-09353400-1532593747_thumb.jpg

Edited by EDST777

I believe its another casualty of the recent forum update/upgrade, as reported here:

https://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/24544-since-the-forum-updateupgrade-the-recent-topics-is-not-updating/

Thanks, I learned about updating just now, really it looks as an updating problem, unambiguously and now it is very clear. Interestingly there will be corrections of administrators on this matter? I wrote the message to site administrators yesterday, but still there is no answer. It is very not convenient, work of many people can turn into vain here. Thanks