Edge ST MPG

jamie1073

Recently we made close to 4,000 km trip Vancouver BC - Yellowstone and back with a lot of driving in the park. The board computer averaged 8.5 L/100km.  When we started the odometer was showing about 500 km.  Gas was always Costco premium and I was always driving with the max allowed speed.    

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/21/2019 at 11:45 AM, jamie1073 said:

I've got around 1100 miles on my 2019 Edge ST with Performance brake package.  Combination city/hwy getting only a little over 19, computer says about 1mpg higher.  I wonder if the 21 inch wheels affects mileage?

7 hours ago, Iroc90 said:

I've got around 1100 miles on my 2019 Edge ST with Performance brake package.  Combination city/hwy getting only a little over 19, computer says about 1mpg higher.  I wonder if the 21 inch wheels affects mileage?

I have 21” wheels with a 93 octane LMS tune and get about 23 in town and 29-31 on the interstate.  Now, I do not give a lot of throttle in town, too many unmarked police cars, and cruise control on trips.  When I am on a known stretch of twisty side roads where there is no places for police to sit and am in sport mode, I get 19 mpg having some fun.  That only happens when visiting family in the Midwest.