2020 Edge not Available?

oskar27

My FWD 2016 Edge Titanium lease will expire in 6 months and I’m looking for a new one. Prior to my 2016 Edge I had the 2013 Limited and I enjoyed both very much. Ford.ca does not have right now a 2020 Edge but they do have 2020 Explorer and some other models and I wonder if a 2020 Edge will be available perhaps later?

I plan this time to get the SEL FWD to save some money. The only difference I see between the Titanium and SEL is the SEL does not have leather seats neither heated steering (which I don’t care that much) but the price difference between the 2 is approx. CAD$6,000. I priced the basic model for both on the web and I wonder if I missed something.

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/12/2020 at 9:25 AM, MENINBLK said:

Hmmm...  Need to figure out how to mod the 2019...

My 2019 ST has it. It's standard on the 2019 STs.

It's also standard for the front camera as well.

Put your car in Reverse and press your right stock down as if you wanted to spray windshield fluid on your tailgate window. you will see the rearview camera being sprayed form the built in washer.

if it does not spray the rear camera, either it's clogged or not getting any water. Read a case (not sure if it was here or on Facebook Group) the owner had the tubing leading to the rear view camera pinched. it runs under the door sills onthe passenger.left side of the vehicle.

below picture shows you where the camera washer is.

2019 ST - RearView Camera Washer.jpg