New 2019 ST Owner

samjluck

Hello EDGE owners! I'm now in the club too!. Lots of good information here and looking to be a part as I get more time with the new whip. I'm a long time car hobbyist/modifier and it was time to move on from the loud mustang to a more adult vehicle that did not wake up the neighbors when i go to work but still has enough of the fun factor - LoL.

2019 ST

401a

Cold Weather

Rear Seat Entertainment

Brake Package

Dorothy (Large).jpg

• Like 3

I looked at few of your posts and your build before I even registered!!!  Nicely done. I made a decision that the Edge will stay stock and unmodified. Everything I've owned for 38 years has been modified and I'm at that stage where quiet and quick enough are what I need, not loud, harsh ride and super crazy fast. I have a heard of motorcycles that are all modified if I need that "fast" feeling. As I told the salesman "The more I need the readers to see daily things, the less I need the speed".

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mine will be much the same as yours. I just put a deposit down on a 2019 ST with 401A, Performance Brake Package, Cold Weather Package and Engine Block heater. Same blue color. I'm flying to Boise to pick it up this coming Saturday 2/22 then driving it home. I am big time looking forward to it! 

• Like 1

On 2/19/2020 at 8:37 PM, CobraRGuy said:

Mine will be much the same as yours. I just put a deposit down on a 2019 ST with 401A, Performance Brake Package, Cold Weather Package and Engine Block heater. Same blue color. I'm flying to Boise to pick it up this coming Saturday 2/22 then driving it home. I am big time looking forward to it! 

How was the ride home? I did 2450 miles (3 days 12+ hours ea) round trip to get mine. I would have done the fly and drive but traded the mustang in. Fun adventure all in all and worth it for me.

• Like 1

I had modified the Mustang to the point where it was not practical for daily driving and it was not intended for that when I chose to do the things I did to it. The last couple times I drove it, it was kids trying to race me and all I was doing was trying to get to work. It was fun but just time to move on. Lovin the Edge so far. Washed and detailed it from the road trip and I'll say that's a lot of vehicle to detail with lots of littler dripper spots. the end result was worth it though!! 

IMG_20190322_105438516 (Large).jpg

Edited by samjluck
  • Like 1