Just joined from Martinsburg WV

u66q

• 1 month later...

15 Ford Edge 2.7tt ruthenium plugs, msd ignition coils, JMS boostmax, blowoff valve, oil separator for crankcase pressure, k and n, molded fiberglass stereo with about 2700watts, Odyssey AGM battery released this year, sound equalizers, Stephens milled aluminum tweeters, 2x exile subs, fuses for electronics. 
stereo isn’t finished but should be soon.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gmandude said:

15 Ford Edge 2.7tt ruthenium plugs, msd ignition coils, JMS boostmax, blowoff valve, oil separator for crankcase pressure, k and n, molded fiberglass stereo with about 2700watts, Odyssey AGM battery released this year, sound equalizers, Stephens milled aluminum tweeters, 2x exile subs, fuses for electronics. 
stereo isn’t finished but should be soon.

Welcome to the forum! You're definitely taking your edge to the edge! How does your edge feel with the MSD coils and High performance NGK plugs?  Is there a reason you decided to go with the JMS Boostmax over a tune? I think a tune would really make the most of your current mods. Share some pics when you can. Enjoy your stay! If you want to take your edge even further point your browser in this direction:

9 hours ago, onyxbfly said:

Welcome to the forum! You're definitely taking your edge to the edge! How does your edge feel with the MSD coils and High performance NGK plugs?  Is there a reason you decided to go with the JMS Boostmax over a tune? I think a tune would really make the most of your current mods. Share some pics when you can. Enjoy your stay! If you want to take your edge even further point your browser in this direction:

The only reason for JMS was to keep the warranty for if they read the ecu, when the warranty finished in about20k I was thinking of using A dyno in Orem Utah that had some good reviews. Plus will just sell the JMS when finished with JMS. I have some 1.8 gauges coming from banks.  As the mods have gotten deeper the JMS is starting to take things backwards from what I can tell (by feel). I’m hesitant because dumps are so expensive if I’m not finished messing with things. The msd coils haven’t been installed yet. Ad debating the throttle intake, I cleaned it out the other day but need to see how it’s looking after a little driving.

Edited by Gmandude