I don't like the "new" Aviator" and "Corsair".

2FAST4U

I don't know about you folks but personally, I don't like the looks of Lincoln's new Corsair and Aviator mainly because of their roofline which appears to have been "squeezed down" at the rear. I find it quite ugly. ? It's also the reason why I bought a loaded Edge Titanium instead of a Lincoln MKX (or Nautilus) which looked better in the first generation. 

Claude.

I also like the style of these two vehicles. I was seriously looking at the Edge ST when I first saw a new Nautilus in the lot. The clean understated lines of the vehicle won me over.  I would have considered an Edge Titanium but the interior and the 4 cylinder were a deal breaker. Ultimately the end goal is to make the choice that best satisfies your needs and tastes. 

Edited by handfiler

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We don't have either of these models in the UK. In fact we don't have any Lincolns - just Fords.

But I do think the revised styling of these two is an improvement on the "bird-beak" front of the previous models but given the choice would always opt for the equivalent Ford as a better looking vehicle.

Looks like the Corsair is a posh version of the Ford Kuga we get over here.

kuga.jpg