Steeda Sport Edge

SteedaMike

Steeda Autosports has once again risen above the bar and crossed the boundaries of the ever growing crossover vehicle market by creating the Steeda Edge Sport, establishing a whole new breed in the process. The Steeda Edge Sport is the perfect answer to those that want to have it all. This vehicle provides unparalleled quality, superior technology, exquisite performance and unique styling to compliment the practicality inherent in a crossover vehicle. Those with an active lifestyle need not compromise or settle for something less. Form, function and fun all merge with the Steeda Edge Sport.

Utilizing the solid Edge platform that Ford Motor Company has developed, and drawing upon over two decades of experience in working closely with Ford Motor Company and its products, Steeda took the Ford Edge to a level never seen before in the marketplace – creating a crossover vehicle that is worthy of the Steeda name – The Steeda Edge Sport. This latest offering demonstrates why Steeda is the industry leader and also in a class of its own.

This customized version of America’s best-selling crossover is available with many appearance modifications, including 22-inch polished aluminum rims, a stylish 8-piece body kit, blackout headlamps and tail lamps, a dark brushed interior center stack and bold contrast stitching on the shift knob and steering wheel. Inside this highly-crafted showpiece, leather seats and billeted trim deliver increased comfort and an amped-up attitude that create balanced synergy between the driver, vehicle and the open road.

The Steeda Edge Sport also offers a host of performance modifications, fine-tuned as only Steeda can deliver, including added power and sportier handling. Such results in a vehicle that responds remarkably to driver input without hesitation, and which delivers road-hugging stability and sportiness not before available in a crossover vehicle. Supplementing with flair and panache, unique Steeda exterior graphics let the whole world know that this Steeda Edge Sport is something quite special –

a Steeda. Go with the brand you know and trust, make a statement, be in a class of your own.

edge_2_650.jpg

edge_3_650.jpg

edge_5_650.jpg

edge_6_650.jpg

edge_7_650.jpg

Each Steeda Edge Sport vehicle will be custom built to your particular specifications to satisfy your individual needs. The standard package includes a Ford Edge SEL AWD, with a 3.5L Duratech V6 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission. Options include the following:

Steeda Sport Edge Specs

* 22" bright polished aluminum wheels

* 8 piece body kit

* Unique headlamp / tail lamp blackout treatment

* Contrast stitching on shift knob and steering wheel

* Dark brushed center console trim

Powertrain

* Steeda cold air intake with cool-tube technology

* Steeda throttle body spacer

* Magnaflow cat-back exhaust system

* Steeda/SCT custom performance tune

Chassis

* Steeda sport springs

* Steeda front and rear swaybars

* Steeda strut tower brace

* Tokico shocks and struts

Brakes

* Brembo 6 Piston Brake Kit w/ 15" two piece rotors

Tires

* 285/30-22 Nitto Invo High Performance Tires

Exterior

* Steeda graphics package

Interior

* Steeda custom leather interior

* Steeda billet interior trim pieces

The Steeda Edge Sport is a fine addition the existing full line of Steeda performance vehicles. From our world class Steeda Q-Series of high performance Mustangs, the Steeda Focus, and the Steeda Fusion, aficionados of Ford vehicles need not look any further for their automotive performance needs. Each vehicle underscores the commitment that Steeda Autosports has made to consistently deliver the best possible performance and value to the Ford performance enthusiast.

Visit: www.steedaedge.com for more information about the Steeda Edge Sport and performance parts developed exclusively for the Ford Edge.

Steeda – Where Speed Matters!

The inside is a strippo like my SEL.

If it is AWD shouldn't it say it on the tailgate or are all sports AWD?

Not lovin the blue tailgate but love the sparkly silver seats.

don't think is AWD due to the sway bar. On the steeda website its says sway bar for 2 Wheel Drive Only

• 2 weeks later...
SteedaMike, 1 post and it's a sales pitch. Not impressed.

Good point, but this isn't a sales pitch as much as a public awareness post. Wait... "Buy one today!" Now it's a sales pitch.

And, if I was really trying to impress you, then I would take you out for a nice meal before driving you around in it. :shades:

That's the least you could do. :yup:

Good point, but this isn't a sales pitch as much as a public awareness post. Wait... "Buy one today!" Now it's a sales pitch.

And, if I was really trying to impress you, then I would take you out for a nice meal before driving you around in it. :shades:

Mine had an agressive stance and excellent ride quality right from the dealer.

It's an Edge. If you are driving in such a way that the nose dives, you need driving lessons.

I had no idea that the Edge had an electronically controlled suspension.

According to the link below, using a their tuner will result in:

Improved looks with aggressive stance

Excellent ride quality

Flatter cornering and less brake nose dive

Xcalibrator from Steeda

Nice work reading your own website, Steeda.

Edited by igcitng

• 3 months later...

I love the brakes. What kind of stopping distances are we talking about with a Brembo equipped Edge and more importantly are these functional on the street. What are the pads friction rating ff, ef, hh and composition? I'm seriously thinking of throwing those on in the spring but I don't want to have the brakes glowing to get any real world performance out of them. Are you guys still running dot 3 with them or stepping up to some real fluid like a dot4, dot5.1 or the best Castrol SRF.

I was looking at the new Camaro SS with it's Brembo package and then had a good laugh when I seen the Dot 3 label on the res, top notch brake components and fluid that boils at a temp not much more than water, that's an epic fail.

Edited by bender

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

This was my reply when I sent a request about performance parts for the new 2011 Edge Sport to Steeda Performance.

We have been getting some requests for this and will be looking into the vehicle, but have no ETA at this time as to when we will release parts and what will be available. Gus Irizarry

Steeda Sales Representative

954-960-0774 xt. 1113

954-960-1449 FAX

gus@steeda.com

• 2 years later...