2011 Lincoln MKX spied without disguise

Edge Guide

2011 Lincoln MKX spied without disguise

FORD EDGE FORUM - For most of 2009, we’ve seen heavily camouflaged prototypes of an updated Lincoln MKX testing across the nation. Just today, we’ve snagged a 2011 MKX with most of the camouflage removed. The most obvious change to the MKX is the switch to Lincoln’s signature, double-wing grill. Past that we can see a restyled hood and fenders along with much sleeker headlights. The lower fascia has also been moderately redesigned.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

is the paint job suppose to make it cammo so you do not pay attention or is it to say LOOK AT ME, I AM A PROTOTYPE BUT YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO NOTICE

not diggin that grill 1 bit

and the wrap around turn signal - not into those at all, looks incomplete

Supposedly the peanut camo makes it harder for the eye to discern styling details. But I agree with you for once - I think it just screams "Look at me - I'm a pre-production prototype!!!!". Probably a little of both.

Supposedly the peanut camo makes it harder for the eye to discern styling details. But I agree with you for once - I think it just screams "Look at me - I'm a pre-production prototype!!!!". Probably a little of both.

good point about the discerning eye

actually, I think we have agreed 3 times now, but I bet we cannot even agree on that ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...