What do you guys think of these?

PrinzII

Pics of wheels in Black, Silver, and Chrome:

http://www.mrrwheels.com/gt1.html

I'm usually a fan of all black but I have to go with the original color you posted. I have when black wheels have a big silver lip in it....just ruins it for me. But hope you're happy with whatever choice you make, I bet it will look good no matter what.

The inertia at speed negates the additional power needed to attain speed.

But in order to not affect gas mileage they would never be able to go home or a town or slow down in a lower speed limit and then speed back up... They would need to do the same speed 100% of the time. Plus the heavier the wheels the acceleration is effected.. Plus theoretically more weight more wear and tear on the drivetrain.

• Like 3

Anyone on here with the Pirelli Scorpion Verdes?

I've got the factory 245/50/20 Pirelli's on my 2013 Edge. Before I really drove it, the first thing I thought I was going to do was get the Pirell's replaced because of a previous car I had with Pirelli's. I now have almost 5000 miles on them and really like the way they ride and handle. Fantastic in the rain, very smooth (considering they are 20's) and quiet. So far I have no complaints about them what so ever, and they are rated pretty well on the Tire Rack site.

cmillz: I am leaning toward the white or the chrome.

ls973800: Thanks for the input. I like these tires because of the lower rolling resistance and the performance aspect.

I just checked my tires while I was out, and they are Pirelli Scorpion SRT. Not sure if the Verde is a different model.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...