All weather mats Ford Edge

Red2149

WeatherTechs. They may be expensive, but they're made in the US and the BEST mats. My mom actually fell in love with the ones I had in her car and made me give them to her for an early Christmas present, so he new car didn't get ruined in the snow. They work great. I've had paint spilled on it, food, mud, snow, rocks, etc, and it just pops out easy enough that none of it gets on the carpet and I can scrap and spray it all off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I just ordered Husky Weatherbeater Liners for my Edge. I put the Weather Techs in my wife's 2013 Escape and was very disappointed that it didn't cover the left foot dead pedal and didn't really come up the sides as far as I'd like. Also, when I'm a passenger, my feet go higher than the Weather Tek in the passenger compartment. the Husky goes higher all around. And at $140 shipped for front and 2nd row, it's hard to beat. Passed on the cargo area since they don't protect the sides which is what I really want/need.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I have a slightly used set of the genuine ford edge all weather mats plus cargo weather mat that I'm selling...don't need anymore if anyone wants

If you still have this, I'd like to buy it. I don't have enough posts so can't send PM. But pls contact me at oclement3@yahoo.com

Thx