The Ultimate 2.7TT Aftermarket Parts Thread!

Special_K

@snmjim the conversation gets out of whack now and then. we definitely do not want you to mothball Edge stuff in any way, it is amazing what you and your son have achieved in a relatively short period of time.  there is much you have contributed also outside of this forum, that many may not be aware of.  stick with us.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TT Steve said:

Who doesn't appreciate your efforts? When the ST came into play, things seem to slow down a bit of course some of that is Facebooks fault. I hate that platform. The ST community is not quite as large as the Sport crowd even though we are hitting 3 years of production now but that will be ending and I am thinking along with any aftermarket support too. Better get what you can now while you can, right? I think everything you all did was cool as hell especially for a crossover platform. And to share it with all the other folks is great, you didn't have to either. I appreciate everything you and others have done on this site and I just barely got into this 4 months ago. I am curious of the next venture and will keep my eyes open for that.

Steve

Hey there Steve,

We appreciate your show of appreciation however, over the years we have noticed a progressive increase of negative and antagonistic responses on this site and many others which has far out weighed the show of appreciation and respect.

When you're 65 and my Son is 30 and doing this as a labor of love the only thing fueling one's drive is appreciation & respect these antagonistic responses totally demotivativates.

If you want to stay in touch follow us on Instagram at fastest_edge which will eventually become fastest_??? (which will be the model name next project car). Here's a clue of the next project car...it will have the B58 motor...?

Thank you again to those that expressed their appreciation and for those who still appreciate & respect our efforts feel free to PM us here or at our Instagram account.

Wishing all of you who supported us the best with your projects and we'll continue to be available via PM for those that value our efforts!

NOTE: The FASTEST Edge is on the market now, make us an offer you just might be surprised, BTW, it's fully bolted with a stock 3.0 TT eco boost and everything in the car is in pristine condition and a fully functional reliable daily driver...???

584 whp & 600+ lbs of AWD torque and continues to get 29 +/- mpg Hwy cruising at 65-70 mph...???

5 hours ago, WWWPerfA_ZN0W said:

@snmjim the conversation gets out of whack now and then. we definitely do not want you to mothball Edge stuff in any way, it is amazing what you and your son have achieved in a relatively short period of time.  there is much you have contributed also outside of this forum, that many may not be aware of.  stick with us.

Hey there Manu & Happy New Year!

We appreciate your support and will continue to be available via PM for you and people like you but once we get this time trial completed with the pinned rear coupler we're selling & moving on.

Recommendation: there should be better oversight on this site and many others where people like ourselves don't have to tolerate the BS especially when we give so much with so little in return. 

We really appreciate you Manu???

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, snmjim said:

We appreciate your show of appreciation however, over the years we have noticed a progressive increase of negative and antagonistic responses on this site and many others which has far out weighed the show of appreciation and respect.

Recommendation: there should be better oversight on this site and many others where people like ourselves don't have to tolerate the BS especially when we give so much with so little in return. 

Love what you've done but this is clearly a world issue not just forum. Everything I read I didn't take how you did and seems to be overly defensive, hell for some reason you guys blocked me on facebook despite me not ever saying anything to you, can see clearly people chatting and replying to you but I see nothing but their replies. People need to chill and find their sense of heehaw and quit taking things so serious. There will be critics no matter what you do, do what you do because you enjoy it, not for anything else, if people didn't do this we would have the insanely modified cars like civics, golfs and such. Hell most people around me and shops around here think I'm dumb for modifying my edge, but I do it anyways because I enjoy having a modified vehicle.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Perblue said:

Love what you've done but this is clearly a world issue not just forum. Everything I read I didn't take how you did and seems to be overly defensive, hell for some reason you guys blocked me on facebook despite me not ever saying anything to you, can see clearly people chatting and replying to you but I see nothing but their replies. People need to chill and find their sense of heehaw and quit taking things so serious. There will be critics no matter what you do, do what you do because you enjoy it, not for anything else, if people didn't do this we would have the insanely modified cars like civics, golfs and such. Hell most people around me and shops around here think I'm dumb for modifying my edge, but I do it anyways because I enjoy having a modified vehicle.

Hey there Perblue,

Sorry that you were blocked without apparent cause.

I'll check into that.

Please provide month & year it happened, what site/forum, your site name and what you suspect may have prompted it and I'll check with the team to identify if it was justified.

Jimbo

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2022 at 3:05 PM, Cerberus said:

One Sport bike M/C forum i was on was an absolute shit show of rude and antisocial posts, because one of the admins was (and probably still is) a total douche. That site is dead now, no surprise, but my member title went from Consiglier to The Vilified.  Ah the good old days

Did it happen to be kawiforums.com or zx6r.com?  

Your username seems familiar.

On 2/18/2022 at 10:14 AM, bryantgbell said:

I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post this, if not I apologize: 

I have a set of stock 2.7L Turbos off of my 2017 Edge if anyone is interested in them! 

Hey there Bryan,

Glad to see your build is evolving nicely. 

In reference to your Turbos...please reference our Insta PM to you...?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bryantgbell said:

Thanks Jim! 

And if anyone has a stock resonator back exhaust, I'm looking to get my hands on one. I have MRP setup now with quad tips, and wouldn't mind swapping plus a couple $$. Located in Tampa. 

Time to go custom like Jim! 

R U reverting back 2 stock exhaust Sys?

3 hours ago, snmjim said:

R U reverting back 2 stock exhaust Sys?

A hybrid approach like yours. With the new DP's and Turbos, my MRP exhaust is a bit much for my 6am neighborhood starts. Of course, I tossed my factory muffler ?‍♂️.

Anyway, a factory muffler with cutouts is how I'd like to set it up. 

(and I know we chatted on IG, I was just catching our friends up here at the forum, lol) 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bryantgbell said:

Thanks Jim! 

And if anyone has a stock resonator back exhaust, I'm looking to get my hands on one. I have MRP setup now with quad tips, and wouldn't mind swapping plus a couple $$. Located in Tampa. 

Time to go custom like Jim! 

Recommend running 2.5 pipe straight off your DPs using V-Band clamps straight N2 the stock muffler with no resonator along with BT cutouts just B4 the muffler. U can setup the BT cutouts 2 work from 2 of the 3 garage door buttons on your visor, one button 2 open and one 2 close...?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Happy Good Friday Guys and Gals,

Quick heads up in regards to the FMIC  cold pipe upgrade!  RamFab is no longer making the cold pipe upgrade. he has passed on the tools and materials necessary to DTP Fab!

DTB Fab can be reached via the following:

https://dtpfabworks.com/ or https://www.instagram.com/dtp_fabworks/?hl=en

Hope this clears up some confusion!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
43 minutes ago, snmjim said:

We used Corsa quads

image000002.jpg

Thank you.  Did you use a Corsa kit or just the tips?  Did you use Y tips or offset tips?  Did you use a 2.5” inlet or something else?  Where did you order from?

I’m having a hard time figure my out what I need and where to get it - so sorry for all the questions.

33 minutes ago, TheWall0211 said:

Thank you.  Did you use a Corsa kit or just the tips?  Did you use Y tips or offset tips?  Did you use a 2.5” inlet or something else?  Where did you order from?

I’m having a hard time figure my out what I need and where to get it - so sorry for all the questions.

Just the tips welded directly to the stock muffler. Our exhaust Sys is 2.5 from the stage 5 Turbos back to just after the rear Diff directly to the cutouts then after the cutouts its the stock muffler, so that worked fine.

Don't know where they came from, our fabricator ordered them. Google Corsa quad tip then select the shopping tab.

• 1 year later...

Going to download the latest PDF and my apologies if this has already been added. I have the Borla Catback on my 20 Edge ST.
https://www.borla.com/2020-ford-edge-st-exhaust-systems?engine_multiselect=531&body_multiselect=505

I asked my dealer about adding this and they said as long as you don't touch the cats you are ok to put this in.

I also have the JLT Catch can. ST Puddle lights,

Thanks for the awesome thread!