Pricing

Bamm1

Looks like there was an updated order guide released.

Edge ST starts at $43,350

401A Package: $5,585

ST Performance Brake Package: $2695

The article doesn't mention the pricing for the Cold Weather Package or the Cargo Accessory Package. But if someone posts an updated order guide it will be listed there.

Source:

https://www.carsdirect.com/automotive-news/2019-ford-edge-st-priced-from-43-350?src=20&lnk=TnL5HPStwNw-wVEor0jNRptzlWvZejiuqQ

Edited by Bamm1
  • Like 2

Thanks for posting.

....so do you (all) think that this might mean that;

You can order a ST without 401A (because its a option) ?

You can order a ST without the brake PACKAGE (because its a option) ?

....but can you still get the 21” gloss black wheels?

(The Eagles were right, the sound of your own wheels will drive you crazy) :kookie:

Thanks for posting.

....so do you (all) think that this might mean that;

You can order a ST without 401A (because its a option) ?

You can order a ST without the brake PACKAGE (because its a option) ?

....but can you still get the 21” gloss black wheels?

(The Eagles were right, the sound of your own wheels will drive you crazy) :kookie:

You can order a ST without 401A (because its a option) ? Yes, there is a 400A package

You can order a ST without the brake PACKAGE (because its a option) ? Yes

....but can you still get the 21” gloss black wheels? Yes

The order guide is posted here http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/24448-2019-edge-order-guide/

You can order a ST without 401A (because its a option) ? Yes, there is a 400A package

The order guide is posted here http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/24448-2019-edge-order-guide/

It looks like an updated order guide was released on or around July 5th. That one appears to include pricing. Hopefully someone will post that one up soon.

Prices are not usually posted with the order guides.

Interesting. Here is a quote from the article I posted: "Order guides show the ST has been priced from $43,350, including destination."

I wonder why the author would state he got the pricing from the order guide? Maybe it came from another source and he is generically referring to it as an order guide?

The Nautilus build and price is not public yet - somebody found a hidden link for it but it's not available officially yet.

It probably won't be up until late August/Early September. They want to move the 2018s first.The

They have not taken down the page though https://www.lincoln.com/luxury-crossovers/nautilus/2019/ All you have do to find it is google 2019 Lincoln Nautilus.

• Like 1

I received a copy of the pricing guide for Canada, don't have the US unfortunately but you can infer prices from the Canadian one.

Attached.

Thanks for posting this, and if there is a Canadian pricing guide then there must be a US one. Don't we have some Ford insiders on the forum who can get the US guide? Edited by blitz118

I received my DORA from the dealer today.

Base cost 42,335

Ruby Red 395

401A Pkg 5,585

Cold Weather 495

21" wheels 995

Total before D&D and discounts 49,825

D&D 995

Sub Total 50,820

AWD & Cold Weather discount -800

Total options 6,670

TOTAL 50,202

X-plan price $47,914.89

The wait is killing me and putting more miles on the Explorer. Has her detailed yesterday. Not sure why we are getting rid of it!!! :)

• Like 1

......so after reading and re-reading the order guide, if a cheapskate like me that also has a expensive pickup to pay for, wanted to get a striped ST with 400A and no brake package it looks like the 21 inch wheel are not available, dio I read that right? :doh:

......so after reading and re-reading the order guide, if a cheapskate like me that also has a expensive pickup to pay for, wanted to get a striped ST with 400A and no brake package it looks like the 21 inch wheel are not available, dio I read that right? :doh:

Nope. The 21” wheels are available as a stand alone option on the ST.