Member's details not shown anymore?

Agreed but that information is normally in the sig.  For some reason the majority of members on this forum choose not to fill out that profile information. It can really help zero in on an issue when someone posts without identifying the year/model of whatever it is they're talking about.

Besides that, it's fun noting what others drive/ride.  A Roush and a '99 Lowrider eh?  Cool!

Edited by Gadgetjq

10 hours ago, handfiler said:

Can you see my location info? I cant see yours.

If I recall correctly we were told when signing up for access that only you and moderators could see your location and interests.  Unfortunately turning that feature on at this point so 'everyone' could see the info might be unpopular with some who were assured not 'everyone' could see it.  Way above my pay grade though. 

Traditionally members have been encouraged to put information like that in their sig (where your alternative vehicles are shown). 

Edited by Gadgetjq

If you put it in your signature then it's visible no matter what changes in the software, so that is a better solution.  

I can only see it when I go to your profile (not within topics) and I'm pretty sure that's the same for anybody.

I gave Robert the link to this topic so hopefully he will chime in on that and the dark theme shortly.  Nothing I can do about either one.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
8 hours ago, 1004ron said:

Might be best to encourage folks to put it in their signature line if it keeps disappearing from below the avatar.

Edit: I's still showing in mine.

In the mobile view I can't see signatures. Attached screenshot is what I see (as akirby stated, only my details show for me).

@robertlane, Can you please look into this? It was really helpful. Thanks. Another issue, were't ads disabled for Platinum members?

121.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/29/2019 at 4:47 PM, robertlane said:

We turned those two feature requests on.  As for the dark theme, I totally agree and I am note sure why after of these years it's not part of the software!  Very frustrating.

@robertlane

Could you turn those features on again - location and ride is no longer showing in the profile.

Edited by 1004ron
  • Like 1