Edge Mods Website

I'm approaching the one-year anniversary of buying my '16 Edge (used) so figured it was about time to collect most of my mods in one spot. 

I've put together a very basic web page at https://www.gadgetjq.net/edge/
There are no advertisements, no cookies, no trackers, no memberships, no sign in or registration necessary.  It's just there for you to enjoy.

Cheers!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, soUNTOUCHABLE said:

Should mention in the add-a-fuse section, that the fuses used under the hood are Micro2 fuses. They're available on Amazon as well, but not in that specific variety pack.

Hey SU,
Nice catch on that variety pack.  I've modified that section with separate links to low profile and Micro2 fuses.  I could only find one variety pack that included both but it had two other blade types as well so pretty wasteful.

The section did mention the two fuse types needed complete with pics.  Below is a copy/paste.  Again, good catch the feedback is really appreciated.

1. Add-a-Fuse is the best way to add any powered accessory if you'll be getting power from a fuse box.  The Add-a-Fuse is designed to protect the original circuit using the OEM fuse plus an additional fused circuit that you're adding.  Note, the Gen2 Edge uses two different styles of fuse. 

In the cabin a low profile fuse is used low_profile.jpg  while the under hood box uses a Micro2.  mini2.jpg  See the difference? 

It means you'll need two styles of Add-a-Fuse depending on which box you're using.  Fortunately both are available on Amazon.  Here's a link to the low profile style used in the cabin.  Here's a link to the Micro2 style used in the engine compartment.  Note: Those are both just examples.  There are many other vendors offering similar or identical products including assortment packs.  Also check eBay.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...