Called my dealer again today. Scheduled my appointment for tomorrow, even though I was told by the service Rep "there is no current fix".

I told him I just want to be on the record that I'm unhappy and would like to get "in line" for

for THE FIX when the factory figures it out.

Will keep everyone posted.

As a 2015 F150KR owner with the cooled seats, I have been very happy with how they work. If you follow the F150 forums you will notice a mixed response around them working / and not working. Ford recognizes there could be a design / installation flaw and is working to correct it. I think the reason you are not hearing much about it is due to the work going on in the background to correct it. Best of luck to those having a problem with getting it fixed.

I got my Edge Titanium back today. The explanation I was given for the seat back not functioning as it should " the seat bottom is where the air is coming from and thus the seat bottom will be colder than the seat back, to be exact an approximate 8' c as per the tech... Not sure where he was getting that from.. My seats start cooling on the seat back, however after 2-3 minutes of sitting, the cold air is no longer there.

I told them I would test it out again and would be bringing it back if it continues to act up. He wasn't aware of or has had this issue to him before..

I was at my dealer today and brought the lack of cooling on the front seats back.

He said 3 others have addressed the issue. I said add me to the list. I spent $47,000 otd on a EDGE to

have AC in the seat I expect that to be working 100% not just the butt portion of the seats.

I can hear a fan running in the backs of the seats, I guess there is just to flow to complete the cooling

I'll be in Vegas for the SEMA show and I will address at the Ford booth or anyone there who will listen.

Here is Oct. 9 TSB 15-0154 for the F-150. Seems to replace the seatback blower motor with a new one that has an inlet snorkel that is then guided to below the seat. Seems like this is how it should have been as the older design (similar to my MKX) takes air in from the same void in the seat back where the hot (warmer) air is exhausted out from the blower. Edited by omar302
  • Like 1

Yea, I saw that and I've seen it posted before, I was just curious to see if there were any differences. I guess all I really have to provide to my dealer is the TSB code.

You don't even need to provide that. Just tell them there is a new TSB. They have to look it up themselves either way.

Got my edge back this evening. Not sure if the seat back is now "cooling" but it is definitely not getting warm anymore. It was a cool day here so hard to tell if they were actually cooling. The fans do sound different, kinda like the aren't as restricted. Will post again on a warmer day if they feel like they are actually cooling.

• Like 1

Got mine back Wednesday night. Drove the 35 minutes home with the A/C seats on full blast the whole time....

There was no difference.... Going to talk to the service guy that set up my appointment today to see if we can figure out why it still isn't working.

Might want to make sure they ordered the updated part. The new one has the B suffix while the defective one is an A suffix. The new one has a snorkel attached that draws in cool air from below the seat.

Had a warm day here. I left the car in the sun for a few hours. Took it and drove it. I still have no cooling in the seat back. It doesn't get warm like it used to, but there is no cool air like the seat bottom has. IMO this TSB is a failure. I will let Ford know again. Very frustrating.