All weather tires.

If I were in the market for a used AWD and the tires on the vehicle are mismatched it would raise some concerns for me. There is a lot of debate surrounding whether having mismatched tires can cause premature wear on the drivetrain of an AWD vehicle. There is even debate concerning whether to replace the entire set if one tire needs to be replaced due to a blowout or other damage, as AWD vehicles require tires with the same circumference. I am guessing that you want good wet and dry traction and a long period until replacement is necessary. Have you considered selecting the OEM Michelin tires? The ride quality of the Edge is exceptional, and the OEM Michelin tires are a part of the ride quality system.

• Like 1

I am assuming you will be replacing the set of 4 with these.  

https://www.nokiantires.com/all-weather-tires/nokian-tyres-remedy-wrg5/

I have the wrg4s on our escape and they are the best all weather tires I have ever driven on.  Had them on 3 years now and they are still quiet and have plenty of tread remaining.  I expect to get more than 60k out of them.