Report your new 2011 Ford Edge or Lincoln MKX delivery here!

LIVIO

Have you received your new 2011 Ford Edge or Lincoln MKX?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Please select either one only if you have taken delivery of your new 2011!

Finally got my Edge!! It's the Sport model in White Platinum Metallic paint, FWD loaded with everything except the DVD entertainment system. Ordered on 9/20 and received on 11/13.

I absolutely love it! It looks stunning, rides like a dream, is powerful, quiet, comfortable, and roomy. Love all the features (intelligent access, vista roof, BLIS, etc.). Upgraded from a 10 year old honda so it's quite the upgrade!

Only problem I have is I can't get sync to recognize my voice commands for dialing contact names. All other voice commands and everything else in MyFord Touch works perfectly. I love it!

Here are some pics. :shades:

post-11065-093372300 1289761108_thumb.jpg

post-11065-027677900 1289761138_thumb.jpg

post-11065-017002800 1289761269_thumb.jpg

post-11065-086933200 1289761287_thumb.jpg

post-11065-038591900 1289761318_thumb.jpg

post-11065-092745400 1289761332_thumb.jpg

Sweet ride, Hunter!

It took a while for Sync to learn my voice too. I finally figured out how to "train" it to recognize me. I started out with saying "Phone", waited for "Please say a command", then said "Call FirstName Last Name", pausing in between a little. After about a week or so, you can start dropping the "Phone" command. Then the LastName. Now I can just say "Call FirstName" and it works fine.

Edited by johnd01

Sweet ride, Hunter!

It took a while for Sync to learn my voice too. I finally figured out how to "train" it to recognize me. I started out with saying "Phone", waited for "Please say a command", then said "Call FirstName Last Name", pausing in between a little. After about a week or so, you can start dropping the "Phone" command. Then the LastName. Now I can just say "Call FirstName" and it works fine.

Thanks for the tip on that.

Finally got my Edge!! It's the Sport model in White Platinum Metallic paint, FWD loaded with everything except the DVD entertainment system. Ordered on 9/20 and received on 11/13.

I absolutely love it! It looks stunning, rides like a dream, is powerful, quiet, comfortable, and roomy. Love all the features (intelligent access, vista roof, BLIS, etc.). Upgraded from a 10 year old honda so it's quite the upgrade!

Only problem I have is I can't get sync to recognize my voice commands for dialing contact names. All other voice commands and everything else in MyFord Touch works perfectly. I love it!

Here are some pics. :shades:

Try deleting the phonebook and then re-download it.

Got a call from my dealer today and my vehicle is now only an hour away. It still has to be car carried to my dealership, but my sales guy stated that it should be available for pick sometime early next week! YAY!! :hyper:

Sweet! Hope yours is built right! :) Enjoy the new car smell.

I also had a G35 and turned my lease in on Monday. Was a little bittersweet... I really loved that car! This is a completely different ride.

Sweet! Hope yours is built right! :) Enjoy the new car smell.

I also had a G35 and turned my lease in on Monday. Was a little bittersweet... I really loved that car! This is a completely different ride.

Thanks. Yeah, I've only owned nothing but Infiniti vehicles since 2003 and they have treated me extremely good. Hopefully the Edge will be as reliable as all of my Infiniti vehicles, but we'll see. Did you ever spend any time on G35Driver? Just curious as I am an Admin over there.

I just received my 2011 Edge Limited Black on Black. It is a beautiful car!! I ordered on October 9 and Received Nov. 16th! Unfortunately, having the car in my possession for just over 24hrs, I have already had to Pull the dreaded fuse #29 because my phone wasn't pairing. Also the system just rebooted while driving 2x! SYNC definitely has some issues!!

We ordered a Black 2011 MKX with every option except for rear dvd's on Nov 4. It is supposed to go into production December 7th so we are hoping to see it here on the west coast early in the new year. The wait seems like an eternity particularly since the MKX commerical seems to be on every time I turn on the tv!