MyFord Touch protective film?

superic911

Nice review. Thanks

I was thinking about some kind of shield to decrease the glare and finger prints. I had a film on my Camry's screen and loved it.

You say this one is glossy. Does it help to cut the glare when the sun is shining on it?

I looked on the website but didn't see a 2011 Edge option. can you provide the part number that you purchased?

I had the same problem with glare and finger prints. I went on line to PHOTODON.COM and ordered a matt screen shield for a netbook(10.1") screen and cut it to fit with a paper cutter,the film was only .006" thick and designed for touch screens.

Just follow photodon's instructions and you shouldn't have any problems. All I can say now is no glare and finger prints. Doug.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Installed NuShield a couple of weeks ago. Very easy to do. The protective shields peeled off like they were supposed to. I haven't driven the car enough to notice the effect on glare, but I did notice I still get fingerprints. I haven't tried to clean them off yet, so I don't know how that will work out.

Hello All, I just got a Zagg invisible shield for my MFT touch screen.

Listed as a shield for a Dell streak 7 screen for $4.95 + tax at Best Buys in South Philly. The size of the shield is a little larger than the MFT screen.

Web site price $19.99 + $4.95 S&H

FYI, JCarr

How have you liked this protector. Most Zagg covers can be fairly thick, is this one? Does it leave scratch marks? Thanks.

How have you liked this protector. Most Zagg covers can be fairly thick, is this one? Does it leave scratch marks? Thanks.

Very happy with the Zagg cover, no glare or fingerprints. Scratches rub out with car polish. I went back to BB and got an additional one for backup.

• 2 years later...

Hi to all,

This is an "old" thread, but thought I'd like to add. With all of the new tablets out now, you can purchase the protective film for any Nav Screen. Just cut to fit. And they are reasonable in cost. $10-15.00 for 3 films in a pack. Replace film as required.

Just a heads up, :)

Edited by MolonLabe

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the great information......just installed my nusheild and it looks great......I really like how it cuts down about 95% of the finger prints.

Had to use tape to remove some of the smaller particles. .....after that it was an easy install....thanks guys!

Edited by cds71