2011 Edge All Weather Floor Mats

We just took delivery of our 2011 Ford Edge and picked up a set of stock Ford all weather floor mats for the vehicle. When we installed the driver's side floor mats, we noticed that there are two pegs sticking up out of the foor board for the regular foor mats, which has corresponding two holes to accomodate the pegs; however the all weather floor mat for the driver's side only has ONE hole. The floor mat lays over the top of the right hand peg.

Has anyone else noticed this? The dealer double checked the part number for our mats and assures us that they are for a 2011 Ford Edge, but I think that either the local dealer parts guy is wrong, or that Ford goofed on the all weather mats for the 2011 Ford Edge Limited. :wacko:

Does anyone have access to the parts manual for the 2011 Ford Edge Limited?

We just took delivery of our 2011 Ford Edge and picked up a set of stock Ford all weather floor mats for the vehicle. When we installed the driver's side floor mats, we noticed that there are two pegs sticking up out of the foor board for the regular foor mats, which has corresponding two holes to accomodate the pegs; however the all weather floor mat for the driver's side only has ONE hole. The floor mat lays over the top of the right hand peg.

Has anyone else noticed this? The dealer double checked the part number for our mats and assures us that they are for a 2011 Ford Edge, but I think that either the local dealer parts guy is wrong, or that Ford goofed on the all weather mats for the 2011 Ford Edge Limited. :wacko:

I ordered the all weather mats option with my Edge SEL and they have two holes. They also have the EDGE logo molded into them. They should be able to order the correct mats for you.

I just went through the same scenario.

Dealer gave me a set that had only one hole and that hole was for a hook not a button (2) as in the 2011s.

I took them back to the dealer and he looked up and found the right ones. He had to order them direct from the vendor.

I still have the box and part number on it is BT4Z-7813300-AC.

Edited by e-Mel

I just went through the same scenario.

Dealer gave me a set that had only one hole and that hole was for a hook not a button (2) as in the 2011s.

I took them back to the dealer and he looked up and found the right ones. He had to order them direct from the vendor.

I still have the box and part number on it is BT4Z-7813300-AC.

Thanks! I'll give this part number a try.

• 2 weeks later...

Ford still doesnt have this updated in their system.

I just bought floormats today 11-4-10 and they said they were correct but they were wrong for my 2011 Edge.

The Parts guy gave me a set in a box, took them out to the Edge and they only had the one hole but I also needed 2 holes. The Parts guy had to look them up at Fords webstite to get the correct number and had them to me in just over 1 hour cause the parts house had them in stock.

Price was $84 and change.

Are the Ford Floor Mats good quality Mats? The pictures I have seen indicate that they are.

The reason I ask is that I have read where people prefer the WeatherTech Cargo Liner to the Ford and comment that the Ford Cargo Liner is not that good. I know they are different usage but wanted to see actual users think about the Ford Floor Mats.

Edited by curlysir

I think the OEM all weather floor mats are pretty decent quality. I kept the set out of my 2010 when I traded it thinking they fit my new edge. Unfortunately my plan did not work and I had to order the new set for the 2011. One good thing is that the newer set seems to have a slightly better design and feel to them. Well worth the $70 I paid for them in my opinion.

They are about $75 ordered with the car. I just got a new one today that came with them but I don't need them, I put them in the classified section for $50 plus shipping if you are interested

$76.49 with tax (Ohio). We ordered them with the car and the dealer parts department just changed them out, so they may be slightly more if you order them separately.

I think the OEM all weather floor mats are pretty decent quality. I kept the set out of my 2010 when I traded it thinking they fit my new edge. Unfortunately my plan did not work and I had to order the new set for the 2011. One good thing is that the newer set seems to have a slightly better design and feel to them. Well worth the $70 I paid for them in my opinion.

I have been well pleased with Ford accessories in the past. That is why I was surprised about the comments on the Ford cargo liner.

Weathertech.com does not make them yet for a 2011. I called Weathertech today 11-4-10 and they have no idea when they will start making them.

The Ford ones are built very well and are top notch in my opinion.

I have seen sites claiming they have Weathertech floormats but Weathertech.com comfirmed that they must be selling older style mats and saying they will fit when they wont. Lots of sites show the older Edge models floor pictured as a 2011 I have seen.

Stick to the Ford mats or wait till Weathertech.com has a verified listing!

post-8946-015909400 1288920644_thumb.jpgHere is a picture of the All weather mats for the 2011. I got them online at CarpartsEstore for $67.43. I believe shipping was free and i got them in 3 days. I actually have no problem with any of the Ford OEM accessories with the exception of the cargo cover which is total garbage. Edited by fathead

Weathertech.com does not make them yet for a 2011. I called Weathertech today 11-4-10 and they have no idea when they will start making them.

The Ford ones are built very well and are top notch in my opinion.

I have seen sites claiming they have Weathertech floormats but Weathertech.com comfirmed that they must be selling older style mats and saying they will fit when they wont. Lots of sites show the older Edge models floor pictured as a 2011 I have seen.

Stick to the Ford mats or wait till Weathertech.com has a verified listing!

Weathertech does not even list the 2011 Edge on their site. I called them about the Cargo liner and was told 6-8 weeks. I will go with the Ford floor mats and wait on the cargo liner.

Yep same mats I just bought today.

post-8946-015909400 1288920644_thumb.jpgHere is a picture of the All weather mats for the 2011. I got them online at CarpartsEstore for $67.43. I believe shipping was free and i got them in 3 days. I actually have no problem with any of the Ford OEM accessories with the exception of the cargo cover which is total garbage.

Hmmm.. no aftermarket mats for the 11 Edge or MKX yet. I just e-mailed the dealer about OEMs. We'll see what they say.

Any reply from your dealer yet? I called my dealer's parts department and he didn't even bother to look them up. He told me they weren't available until next year.

However, I have no trust in anything anyone at my dealership tells me.

• Like 1

I finally got around to ordering the all-weather floor mats and the this evening. I also had them throw in the Cargo Accessory Package (rear all-weather cargo protector and bumper protector). The parts guy said that he had to order directly from the vendor, so it would take a week or two.

The floor mats were $4.00 more than they are on the "Build and Price" part of the Lincoln website, but the rear stuff ended up being $15.00 cheaper. I felt like I was getting such a good deal that I had him order a *ahem* "coin holder" too. You know, just in case I have a really long drive ahead of me and I need a place to put my coins out when I'm done with them.

Edited by johnd01

Any reply from your dealer yet? I called my dealer's parts department and he didn't even bother to look them up. He told me they weren't available until next year.

However, I have no trust in anything anyone at my dealership tells me.

I think you need to find another dealer or at least find a parts guy that knows what is going on, these parts are available as mentioned in the previous post part no. BT4Z-7813300-AC . I just ordered a set from www.CarPartsEstore.com.

I think you need to find another dealer or at least find a parts guy that knows what is going on, these parts are available as mentioned in the previous post part no. BT4Z-7813300-AC . I just ordered a set from www.CarPartsEstore.com.

I ordered a set today from CarPartsEstore. My dealer can go F them selfs

Why the hell would the idiots give me an answer like that without looking.

Edited by wilsons66604