2011 Edge All Weather Floor Mats

Thanks for the link. It actually appears that they are available. Here is the link:

http://www.lincolnaccessories.com/GfaWeb/catalog.do?prodInfo=MKX~2011~BA1Z_7813300_AC

part #BA1Z-7813300-AC

They must have updated the site since i posted. I am fairly sure that The Floor Mat Tab was not there. I had looked under interior before I posted. Anyway I am glad to see that they are now available.

FYI my MKX I picked up today came with the all weather mats as well. FWIW I was told all MKX's come with them but the Edge's don't. Hold off and see if they come with.

Awesome, thanks for the tip. The bloody thing was built 10 days ago, if they would only ship it to me!!!

• 3 weeks later...

If you want pictures of the 2011 Edge mats let me know, not sure if you were looking for the MKX ones or not. I wiil take pictures if you want some.

Wilson,

Please post some photos of the floor mats in the car. I've lloked for photos, but only find images of the mats.

Thanks

If you want pictures of the 2011 Edge mats let me know, not sure if you were looking for the MKX ones or not. I wiil take pictures if you want some.

Thanks, but I found a photo somewhere online and realized the front mats wouldn't cover enough of the foot wells. I'll wait for the WeatherTechs.

Thanks, but I found a photo somewhere online and realized the front mats wouldn't cover enough of the foot wells. I'll wait for the WeatherTechs.

I had WeatherTechs in a previous car. I didn't like the hard plastic material.

For the amount of snow I get in Kansas, I didn't really need the hardcore WeatherTechs.

I like the rubber ford mats and the fact that the driver side does cover the left foot rest (unlike the factory carpeted mats)

I had WeatherTechs in a previous car. I didn't like the hard plastic material.

For the amount of snow I get in Kansas, I didn't really need the hardcore WeatherTechs.

I like the rubber ford mats and the fact that the driver side does cover the left foot rest (unlike the factory carpeted mats)

Thanks Wilson. How far up the left foot rest do the Ford mats go? In my Volvo I covered the foot rest with a cheap rubber mat. Also, installed a hard plastic tray then a soft rubber so called deep well floor mat to catch melting snow. The top rubber matt uses two hooks so the mat won't slide up under the accelerator.

I too like the softer rubber mats, but looking at the hard plastic mats to cover from the door sill to the foot area and problably add a soft rubber mat for comfort.

Unfortunately, I've never found a perfect floor mat; they're all a compromise.

Thanks Wilson. How far up the left foot rest do the Ford mats go? In my Volvo I covered the foot rest with a cheap rubber mat. Also, installed a hard plastic tray then a soft rubber so called deep well floor mat to catch melting snow. The top rubber matt uses two hooks so the mat won't slide up under the accelerator.

I too like the softer rubber mats, but looking at the hard plastic mats to cover from the door sill to the foot area and problably add a soft rubber mat for comfort.

Unfortunately, I've never found a perfect floor mat; they're all a compromise.

Sorry for the delay in getting this photo out. I was working on collecting some dirt on the mat. It makes it easier to see when up against the black carpet.

shades.gif

post-9129-075882300 1291676311_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I hope so too.

At work they use lots of Sand cause it is cheap in the Winter, unfortunately it fills my car with rocks/pebbles all winter. Only place I ever worked where they use Sand, everywhere else in Wisconsin uses Salt. I have the same mats as Wilson right now cause Weather Tech couldnt give me a date of MFG for them, I would put money it will be next Spring or Summer since it is all a new design.

• Like 1

Funny they changed their mind since last time I called.

Well since the 2010 Edge has one mounting point on the floor and the 2011 Edge has 2 mounting points on the floor I would like to see them fit.

FYI their website still does not show a 2011 Edge.

441101_Edge_071.jpg

Edited by nextime

Funny they changed their mind since last time I called.

Well since the 2010 Edge has one mounting point on the floor and the 2011 Edge has 2 mounting points on the floor I would like to see them fit.

FYI their website still does not show a 2011 Edge.

441101_Edge_071.jpg

I saw that too - no 2011 on the site & my guess that by your pic, I will have to modify the mat or send it back