2011 Edge All Weather Floor Mats

• 2 weeks later...

The weathertechs do fit - dimensions are the same, but the driver mounting tabs are an issue. I left the factory mats in & put the weathertechs over them. Cargo mat fits well.

You should never place a winter mat over the factory mat. That defeats the anchor and could jam the pedals during a sudden stop. Both Ford and Weathertech warn agaist the practice.

I agree. The Weathertech mats are a molded design that is supposed to be flush with the floor. If you need the factory mat to make them fit for the wrong year send them back till Weathertech makes the correct fitting ones for the 2011.

You should never place a winter mat over the factory mat. That defeats the anchor and could jam the pedals during a sudden stop. Both Ford and Weathertech warn agaist the practice.

• 3 weeks later...

Call Weathertech and ask them, I do not think there are any Weathertech design Employees here that would have that answer. Everybody here who had an answer actually called Weathertech.

Call them and post your info.

Does anyone have any idea when the 2011 weather tech mats are going to be out? I really want to order them.

I'm looking for some winter mats as well. I have the weathertech in an other car. It is a great product. But the hard shell can be tough on shoes...

Are there other optionsother than the Weathertech and the Ford rubber mats?

Also, are there rubber mats longer than the factory carpet mats? The carpet mat on the passenger side is way to short in my opinion.

I'm looking for some winter mats as well. I have the weathertech in an other car. It is a great product. But the hard shell can be tough on shoes...

Are there other optionsother than the Weathertech and the Ford rubber mats?

Also, are there rubber mats longer than the factory carpet mats? The carpet mat on the passenger side is way to short in my opinion.

anyone?

I think Husky makes them, they look well made.

Thanks. Look really good. In the meantime I found that Weathertech has also a rubber line. I contacted them wheter they have it available for the 2011 Edge. So far no answer...

Can I conclude that the Ford ones are just a hard vinyl model?

Thanks. Look really good. In the meantime I found that Weathertech has also a rubber line. I contacted them wheter they have it available for the 2011 Edge. So far no answer...

Can I conclude that the Ford ones are just a hard vinyl model?

Here's the reply I got from Weathertech on 12-19-10:

"Thank you for your interest in MacNeil Automotive.

Parts are in development for the 2011 Edge and we hope to have them available in the next two to three months. Feel free to fill out the Product Request Form found in the Customer Service section of the website and we will be able to contact you when the listing is updated.

Please let us know if you have further questions and we will be happy to help.

Best regards,

Derek

MacNeil Automotive"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up the Ford Edge rubber mats today for my 2011 and I am pleased with them. They fit well (as one would expect!) and seem to be of good quality. The only down side is the slightly higher price than buying from after market companies.

To answer the previous poster's question about whether the passenger rubber mat is longer than the factory carpet mat, it is by about 3 inches.

I was considering buying the cargo liner from Ford, too, but found one on Streetsideauto.com for over $30 less. I've ordered other items from them and like the quality, so I'll post once I receive the cargo liner.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone ordered the Weather Tech floor mats for 2011 Ford edge yet and any comments on fit .

I ordered the Husky Liners for my 2011 Edge. Weathertech is made by the same company. I have Weathertech in my 2010 Lacrosse, they are fine with fit. The Husky liners seem to wear much better. I have them in my company vehicle & my neighbor has had them in a vehicle since 2001 & they look new.

Has anyone ordered the Weather Tech floor mats for 2011 Ford edge yet and any comments on fit .

I ordered the (front) digital floor liners as opposed to the mats. Have been told by Weathertech they are not expected in the warehouse for 3 more weeks or so, so they put them up on the website early. This is in Canada - maybe they are avail in the US already, I don't know. I'll post when I get them and let you know about the fit.

I previously ordered the rear floor liner for 2010 since they seem to be the same for 2011's and I ordered the cargo area mat for 2011 - both fit well and I'm happy with them.

I ordered the (front) digital floor liners as opposed to the mats. Have been told by Weathertech they are not expected in the warehouse for 3 more weeks or so, so they put them up on the website early. This is in Canada - maybe they are avail in the US already, I don't know. I'll post when I get them and let you know about the fit.

I previously ordered the rear floor liner for 2010 since they seem to be the same for 2011's and I ordered the cargo area mat for 2011 - both fit well and I'm happy with them.

Bucky do you have the liner number you ordered .

Thanks

Bucky do you have the liner number you ordered .

Thanks

Those in Canada looking for theWeathertech digital fit front floor mats or cargo liner contact Tony, he is the Canadian distributor out of Burlington Ontario.

tonyp@weathertechcanada.com or contact him by phone @ 1 888 905 6287 or talk to someone on the order desk if he is not available.

Sorry for the delay in getting this photo out. I was working on collecting some dirt on the mat. It makes it easier to see when up against the black carpet.

shades.gif

Why the gap? dirt can get in between it, also the mat doesn't come close enough to the gas peddle, another area for dirt to migrate to your carpet. doesn't look practical to me. See post #40 for picture.

Edited by 1duFos