Where to put the trash?

We do people put their trash? I went to the auto store to find a trash bag/pail for the car and could not find anything that would work or a placement for the car. The trash we ccreate is mostly gas receipts, tissues, small items and etc/. We do not eat in the car.

We do people put their trash? I went to the auto store to find a trash bag/pail for the car and could not find anything that would work or a placement for the car. The trash we ccreate is mostly gas receipts, tissues, small items and etc/. We do not eat in the car.

They go in the console until we get home then we throw them away.

I use the pockets on the door till I get home. Or my purse.

My wife uses one in her Fusion. Sits on the floor. Collapses down to something you can quickly throw in the glove if you don't want it there. < $10. It's crush proof (read, if I put my seat back to far, nothing gets hurt). Really works well. The one we got was black.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Attwood-Collapsible-Waste-Basket-Blue-Yellow-Green/16351009

My wife uses one in her Fusion. Sits on the floor. Collapses down to something you can quickly throw in the glove if you don't want it there. < $10. It's crush proof (read, if I put my seat back to far, nothing gets hurt). Really works well. The one we got was black.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Attwood-Collapsible-Waste-Basket-Blue-Yellow-Green/16351009

I like this, amazon has it for 12$.

I actually have something like this for my laundry, but a 3 foot high garbage can might be tooooooo biggggg for the car.

or get gas receipts

or blow your nose

My wife gets gas receipts, leaves them in the car for a few days then throws them away. I asked her why she kept getting receipts if she was just going to throw them away. She said it was in case somebody accused her of driving away from the pump without paying she would have proof that she paid. I asked her how many times that had happened to her or if she had EVER heard of it happening to anybody and she said no - but she still does it. Not to mention the credit card transaction is all the proof you need.

dont get receipts... balancing a checkbook to me is going to online banking and looking at how much i have when i feel the time is right..

i just blow my nose on my shirt. lol

So if the bank charges you for a debit that you didn't make - how would you know?

And yes - I've had this same conversation with my 22 yr old son. It is easier if you don't write checks but you still need to check everything.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...