What have you done to/with your Edge/MKX today?

What have I done with my Edge you ask?

I picked her up! She was finally delivered to us yesterday after missing her due date by 2 months. So happy to have her so I can command the roads over here. The only thing wrong was the shipping company stole all my interior LED light bulbs...even the ones that were in KC's dome light. Sad.

Here she is being inspected by me for pick-up:

IMG_20141219_141216_zpso2a1ljmi.jpg

Here she is parked in front of our house:

20141220_084232_zpsn2gyp2aj.jpg

20141220_084310_zpsg6w0yvlx.jpg

20141220_084326_zpshtjlanqe.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks! If you have a gmail account, you can log into youtube with it and subscribe. That way you can get email updates whenever we upload a video.

We are driving way down south to Busan this weekend. I will be filming and will make sure to sneak in the Edge at one point in time. Try to see if y'all can spot her. :camera:

• Like 1

We took the Edge down to a frozen lake and went ice fishing!

20141227_165852_zpsxaityxmt.jpg

I also just got some of my replacement interior LED lights in the mail. I ordered some pretty large ones for the map lights, I went out on a limb that they would fit but they did...barely. I ordered 42-SMDs.

20141229_175128_zpsodesbzte.jpg

20141229_175420_zpsvyfysxln.jpg

They turn night into day.

20141229_175451_zpsxjmgkbih.jpg

I still have to see if they get too hot or not. I only had them on for about 3 mins in the car before I finished everything I had to do. I have some smaller replacement LEDs if these don't workout.

• Like 2

These are the big dogs I bought for the Map lights:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0087XOTWW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm still waiting on these to come in for the dome light. Hope they fit.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N4M95XO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have not tried shipping to my Korean address yet. We use the US Postal system over here, so anything I buy has to be sent to the States before it will be sent over here to Korea. So if I buy something from China, it will have to be shipped to the States first before getting here. That is going to take a lot of time. I am going to order some DDM Tunning HIDs again. I'll try shipping them to my residence and see how long they take to get here.

• Like 1

While visiting Destin, Fl for New Years, decided to drive my wife to Biloxi, Ms for some fun for the day. 400 mile round trip in same day and was amazed at the ride and performance of my Sport. Cruising at 80 mph hitting 90 now and then having to hold back on the gas peddle. Had a 2002 Tahoe prior to purchasing this Sport, 3 weeks ago, and I'm not missing it and the poor gas mileage at all.

The 3.7 liter 305 hp, 400 watts of stereo and 22's made the ride so sweet and of course the wife hit $340 on a machine made it all worth it.

• Like 2