What have you done to/with your Edge/MKX today?

Ho hum mundane stuff today :) Checked fluids underhood (power steering at MIN, topped off gently with Mercon V to MAX), and adjusted tire inflation pressures (all were about 32 psi, got 'em up to 35 psi per sticker). Have not checked the spare's pressure, will do so soon, get it up to 60 psi if need be.

Used this little gauge to check pressure, neato and matched very closely to the gauge on the inflator, though I still prefer one with an end that screws on to the stem:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0037V0EW8

Haven't done anything TO it in awhile..... though I need to get my front 2 windows tinted here soon, and having it detailed by our detail guy at work. And I'm due for an oil change, lol

But in the meantime..... used her to haul away my scrap metal from work today, lol. And about to turn 137k here in 11 miles, hahah (running strong!)

0110151021_zpsqbaxoj0l.jpg

• Like 1

I pulled out OEM sony woofer and installed stealtbox... I even connected it to OEM DSP and... it is so quiet you can bearly hear it is there ;) I failed completely on wiring and placing the new AMP... all this planning, cutting, plastic cutting, jumping in and out the back... Iam getting too old for this sh#t. I'll try next saturday. Maybe. Ehh...

Quite a haul! What % do you estimate is Edge-related parts?

I honestly don't think I have any Edge parts in here, lol.... we rarely ever have any come into the shop with any real problems. Closest I have is that control arm laying in the middle of the big radiator, came off a 2010 MKT. Still not the same though. Most of it is diesel stuff..... and the guy next to me usually gives me his stuff too which is usually exhaust manifolds (5.4 and 4.6 3 valve motors like to eat them), wheel hubs, and rotors.

• Like 1

Added a "proxy" component for my edge. Since I added the cellular remote access for my edge, I realized this still wouldn't solve my issues with my car being hot or cold at home (always garaged).

So, I added the MyQ remote garage door capabilities to our Chamberlain opener (2003 model).

Now I can open the garage door and safely start my Edge, both from my phone.

• Like 1

I'm having LLumar Paint Protection Film put on my '13 Edge Sport this weekend. Only two months into owning her and I'm already annoyed by all the f*cking paint chips from rocks and other random debris flying up from the highway.

Been thinking about that. If I can be nosy, what does something like that cost?